cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

OptionEye.....June 5th

Wow. It's June already. Where does the time go?

Hope you are having a good morning.

Talk this morning centers around demand. The overnight markets are lower with Nov beans leading the way down 8. July wheat is off a tad and Dec corn is 4 lower. Although we are off to a rough start, stories doing the rounds here that world corn supplies may be ample enough this year to handle a hiccup from mother nature.

Stocks are lower this morning as we await initial jobs numbers from private forecaster ADP. This will help to give us a view into Friday's numbers. The 10 year yield is 2.12 and bouncing between 2.17 and 2.07. Gold is hovering around $1400 at $1396.

In my never ending journey of self promotion, I was honored by Futures Magazine this month in their trader profile section. The link is below. I think what I like most about it is the name - Embracing Change, which is something I take pride in. The markets are always changing and by trying to stay ahead you merely are staying even.

http://www.futuresmag.com/2013/05/24/scott-shellady-embracing-change#.Ua4HyxglAPU.email

It has been a quick 25 years and I have seen a lot but the best thing about this job is the ever changing environment coupled with the opportunity to really help out your customers.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: OptionEye.....June 5th

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: OptionEye.....June 5th

Congrats!!

0 Kudos