cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: OptionEye Macro Outlook Sept 29th

Doing a rough personal survey of those who post here, forum and farm business it is indisputable that a wide,wide majority would have supported the alleged "conservatives" in DC and in our respective State Houses and, for that matter, the major farm organization and it's step-children the commodity organization who enabled (stood idly by) and watched any failsafes that might have been in place to quell that consolidation were ignored, much less any initiatives that may have.

Start with The Packers and Stockyards Act and keep on looking.  So many anti-trust issues that were ignored by the justice system UNDER BOTH PARTIES to make your head swim.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Bruce  - you should have heard the  ''' used  car  sales pitch ''' our DC - beltway folks  gave us a list of  '''  the dog ate my homework ''' excuses of how bad  '''  COOL '' is for Nebraska cow calf producers --- 15% approval rating might be a strectch ---

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

My Observation: OptionEye seems to have been talking  doom/gloom for several years now. Eventually he will get a down market so he can whoop it up.Smiley Indifferent

Senior Contributor

Daughter and her husband love their leaf. They power it with "free" solar energy. They are hoping to pick up a second one if demand drops off due to low gas prices. They are saving over a $100 per month for gas for their Toyota van. I've thought about buying ne but I don't think I would be justified from my 1000 miles per year.

Remember back to the olden days when mom and dad wanted to stay home all the time. Now I am the dad that wants to stay home. 

Corn and bean yields are good in north Iowa. Woden will be burried in corn on main street and the side streets. I'm surprised because everyone told me the the USDA reports were way too high.

0 Kudos