Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: OptionEye....Mar 6th

Good catch!

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Just had to take a little potshot at Obama.  People excited about a new high in the dow but you just needed to clarify that it's not really that good. Just a little partisan remark to take the edge off any success that the democrats may have had..

Yet you ignore the fact that Obama kept the economy out of a complete collapse and what would you have had then..

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Definition of HOPE

intransitive verb
: to cherish a desire with anticipation <hopes for a promotion>

: to desire with expectation of obtainment
: to expect with confidence

agreed sw; voters who are unhappy can only blame themselves b/c they simply failed to get clarification on the perspectives and definitions from the hopers'.
--- no question the change has been delivered.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Cx1,

Get real, which voters are unhappy, you? Were you happy when you voted for Bush and the two WARS.

Veteran Advisor

I'm as real as they come, my brother....you saw who I voted for??

as i age, i've realized voting is a sham anyways.

and of course i did not vote for Bush to blow up WTC - i try not to judge why pres do what they do--doesn't do any good for anyone. . 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

To those that voted for hope and change.............Did you "hope" to have some "change" left in your pocket after Obama was gone?..........Well, that may be all that any of us have left.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

To those that voted for Mitt,  so sorry.....maybe next time. 

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

some of us doing pretty well. What is your problem? Corn and beans too cheap? LOL

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

perhaps too many had to liquidate to save their home or for living expense.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Relative to almost ALL other products, consumable or not, C/B are too cheap, yes.

0 Kudos