cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Dec 27th

Good morning. 

A little late this morning but hopefully appropriate. 

January options expire today. We spoke briefly about it yesterday but locals are stuck long the Jan 4.25/4.30 strangle in corn. That could act as a bookend and trap them there if we don't get any news...they need a breakout. Currently March corn is trading at 4.275. 

Beans are up 5 and wheat is down 2. 

Talking heads are chirping a lot about the 10 year yield being over 3.00%. Stocks are slightly higher. Gold is up $4.04 to $1214.64. Crude is at the $100 level trading at $100.10 up .55 cents. That could be something to keep an eye on. 

The dollar is a little weaker today trading at 80.07 just above that psychological 80 level. 

Other than that, not a lot to get excited about. Still wondering how the Fed is going to get us out of this mess. Anybody within a 25 mile radius of Washington D.C. could screw up a party in a brewery. Let's see how this 'taper' really works out. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Dec 27th

"Anybody within a 25 mile radius of Washington D.C. could screw up a party in a brewery."

Now that's a great line!!

Senior Contributor

Re: OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Dec 27th

I can't post the YouTube link because it has the word W-atch in it. Do a search of Steve drunk on scissor lift. But made me think of it... Don't f**k up my beer now! Haha
0 Kudos