Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Feb 25th

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Option---Eye I must ask you sir

Is this your perfered method of communication with us serfs---thru G-mail?

Every time I open your link provided, I get a message page with a tab in the upper right corner to click on to open a G-mail account.

I have no interest in opening another e-mail account...Got enouigh already. I perfere you post up on open message page foremat,or, I can give you one of my e-mails if you so desire to communicate in private...But, I have no interest in G-mail.

Any response will be appreciated

Senior Contributor

I don't know how long I have been on this site but I have contributed hundreds if not thousands of commentaries. I am not in the business of passing spam, viruses or anything else that may hurt the community or any of their personal computers. 

It is a newsletter that I can only transfer to the site by cutting and pasting the url link. 

I will not try and put it on the site anymore. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yes, you have provided a daily, excellent commentary on the markets that is appreciated.

That is not my problem.

It is the url link you have been putting up. It does not take me to a newsletter, but rather a cover page for setting up Google's Gmail accounts..

Perhaps you could link your newsletter to some other i-net url? I certainly would like to view it.

Thanks for your response

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Scott I would love to get it

But I agree with 4wd.  I got more electronic accounts now than I can keep up with.  Can we forward email accounts to you in a private message in order to get on the list.

Is there a fee needed or a "reward" from google that needs to be matched???

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

send me your emails at sws9876@gmail.com and you will get what my customers get. Morning and evening. 

Scott

0 Kudos