cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Options on God...and Cow Guy

bragging about the size of an appendage.  What?    2012:  I was planting corn on March 20 and beans on March 31.  Here we are quickly marching in lock-step toward planting season aka as "the slaughter."  Any hopes of a meaningful rally at this point is wishful thinking IMHO. 

All the action will be in the Stock Market as the Fed Pump goes steroidal to keep that bubble inflated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Options on God...and Cow Guy

Stock Market slipping in spite of cash inflows from first of year tax avoidance IRA's and 401K's. Banksters acting strange and committing suicide (assisted?). Looks to me like the big stock market money is slipping out the back door and I am not waiting to find out. Smells a bit too much like 2008 to me. Took the trading account to 50% cash yesterday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Think you might have pulled out too soon there.  No way are they going to let 2008 repeat.   There is no limit or end to printing money, shovelling it into the Stock Market to keep the illusion going.   I'm sure the banksters are cooking up some new investment "vehicles" to transport their worthless paper and deliver it to unsuspecting retirement accounts and future generations, who are too busy watching Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Super Bowl Games, and glued to their Social Media sights, playing Candy Crush Saga and Farmville.    

Let the Good Times roll!

About those banksters leaping to their death and hanging themselves in Europe....Sounds like some Vince Foster stuff going on right there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hey BF, I've never heard of any of those items you mentioned. How did you become acquainted? HA HA
0 Kudos