Senior Advisor

Re: OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Jan 8th

[ Edited ]

4 replies up the page you accuse me of calling you names................and then you go and reply with this crap..........

the word FAKE just keeps fitting for you GIO............maybe Hypocrite is more fitting..........its even more fitting you live in the CHI-TOWN area.........

you have had 3 chances to buck up or shut up...........and each time your response is worse and worse to the point you look ignorant.........

maybe you should run for community organizer...........

Senior Advisor

Actually, that is the intent to give it all to OUR kids and grandkids. Meanwhile we make our annual income and pay our taxes without complaint. Our success was not symied by the tax code nor did we spend much time whining about it.

I'm sorrow that the tax code limited your success. Evidently your managment style is sorely lacking. Maybe if you spend a bit more time increasing your income and alittle less time avoiding taxes or complaining about them, You too could improve your net worth. As it is you are looking for excuse for your miserable failure and batching about the country that gave you this wonderful opportunity.

Why should Gio and I give everything to charity when you want to give nothing? You are not alone. Some folks want labor to pay all the taxes but they don't want to pay labor enough so they owe taxes. Pro business anti labor but expect every one to hold a job even when the job creators are not creating. And working stiffs are to be taxed and you get a free ride.

You can always tell a missourian but you cannot tell them much because they are not listening and not comprehending!

What in the world gives a pipsqueek like you the right to squelch free speech?

Senior Advisor

So if I hear you correctly Kraft, Farm product producers aren't laborers?

Senior Advisor

[ Edited ]

o krafty

where to start...............first off, are you saying your kids live in one of those 5 golden areas?????

"give it all to our kids and grandkids"............lmao..........you are doing nothing more than planting the seed of entitlement and greed..........basically making the problem worse instead of better.................give it to those in need..........

tax code and limit success and miserable failure..............are you nuts...........whether my 1040 has 7 zeros or 20..........I will always think the tax code is ignorant..............

why should you and GIO give everything................because all you do is bitch non stop about raising taxes and standard of living inequalities..................yet do nothing about it..............if you wanna beat that drum.........FINE.........but dont expect the rest of us to agree and certainly dont qualify your ignorant bandstanding by the statement "well if they arent going to do it, then I am not going to do it"...............and then continue to beat that drum.............Hypocrite..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for donating to charity............there is a huge difference between donating to charity and PAYING TAXES..........when I donate to charitiable causes I have the freedom to pick and choose both dollars and allocation with accountability..............taxes are like being forced to piss into the grand canyon............I would be willing to bet you dont even know where to list charitable donations on your tax form..........how many zeros is on your line??????????...........probably non..............

As for creating jobs............how many have you created lately...........last time i checked you are nothing more than a retired union teet sucker that owns some land...............pretty much doing nothing but using up oxygen............some of us actually create jobs..........

Veteran Contributor

So, the only two options in this debate are all, or none? I don't think that either is the correct answer. But when everyone pulls together to improve society it works alot smoother for everyone. As it stands right now, we are just using up the previous generations' investments, and pointing fingers. I don't think that is what they (previous generattions) had in mind at all. They laid the groundwork and expected us to maintain what they had built, and to continue to build upon it. Everyone should have the same opportunities at an education, and a chance to get their foot in the door of a career, regardless if their parents/ guardians/ community were wealthy or not. I am going to continue to manage my tax bill to maintain my operation and provide for my family, but I am not going to fight to ignore the people that aren't getting a fair shot at the American dream just because of circumstances that are beyond their control. ie: death or illness in the family, walmart sent their jobs to China, substance abuse by a family member, imprisonment, or any number of things. I am all for punishing the people that abuse drugs, steal, kill, whatever, but punishing the future generations makes no sense for them, or for our society. If the offspring of the criminals and deadbeats aren't aware of or allowed better opportunities through education and hard work, there is no chance of the situation improving.

I am going to have to side with Gio and Krafty on this one, however, I am only 5'9" tall, so I would probably qualify for the short mans group as well.

Senior Advisor

Although I've commented a couple of times, this thread needs to get moved to the forum.  Very little marketing talk in the last several posts.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

ok so we can call it the MGK fund..........Mike, GIO, Krafty............

This isnt about whether or not some kids gets a fair shot or not.........

This is about choice............if Gio and Krafty want to beat that inequality drum............fine..........but dont impose that agenda with a broad brush across the entire society...........and certainly dont beat that drum all the while not doing a darn thing yourself..........and finally dont use more taxes and the government as the conduit............talk about a waste.........maybe we should have school EBT cards now...........

I will challange you with this...........we all like to think the world is fair, and that all should have at least one fair shake and an opportunity.........and what they do with that opportunity is their choice...............and we would like to seperate family hardships and barriers to this fair shake and opportunity.............guys............MORE TAXES DOESNT FIX THAT.............BEING A GOOD PARENT DOES.............

Some of the greatest American success stories are those that grew up with hardship.............some of the greatest disappoints are those that got a new Camero when they turned 16..............

Veteran Contributor

How do you propose we get everyone to be a good parent? Ignoring them isn't working.

Senior Contributor

First generation makes it second maintains it third blows it. It looks like krafty is the maintainer and his kids are going to blow it allSmiley Happy
Senior Contributor

If you are going to be on welfare you should not reproduce. That is how we can fix the problem mike.