Senior Contributor

OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Jan 8th

Good morning. 

Corn slightly better, wheat up 3 and beans down 5. A little something for everyone today. 

Hearing stories that the bean number as far as inventories may be larger than expected which is the reason for the lower board. Weather in S.A. is getting better which has some analysts thinking that the bean numbers will rise. 

The rest of the market is in limbo waiting for the jobs number Friday. Today we get ADP which some will argue doesn't correlate. Stocks are a little lower after a decent day yesterday. Gold is slightly lower as well down $2.55 to $1229.55. Oil is up .27 cents to 

$93.94. 

The 10 year has backed away from that 3.00% level and currently sits at 2.95%. 

The numbers on Friday will set us up for the near term. 

Honored Advisor

Re: OptionEye - The Cow Guy - Jan 8th

[ Edited ]

Obama To Announce 5 ‘Promise Zones’ In Effort To Focus On Income Inequality
January 8, 2014 7:31 AM

President Barack Obama will announce five “Promise Zones” this week as part of his effort to focus on income inequality in the lead-up to his State of the Union address.

Promise Zones are areas where the federal government provides tax incentives and grants to help communities tackle poverty. Obama first announced the initiative during last year’s State of the Union speech.

On Thursday, Obama will announce the first Promise Zone locations. They’re in San Antonio, Texas; Philadelphia; Los Angeles; southeastern Kentucky and the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.

The White House says Obama believes investing in and rebuilding economically challenged communities is crucial to helping children have a chance at success.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/ ... nequality/

Tax incentives? Is that like higher taxes on the few with jobs to increase the giveaways to those that don't? So that soon all quit and get on the "dole", that way all are equal? *

Nothing like making us all equal by making some of us more unequal...

( anybody read "Animal Farm"? You know some of us are just more equal than others)

Govt workers that oversee the redistribution will be exempted...

Veteran Advisor

[ Edited ]

"The White House says Obama believes investing in and rebuilding economically challenged communities is crucial to helping children have a chance at success"

How dare those kids be born poor. Not everyone has the same opportunities you and I have or better yet our kids have.  I would rather contribute to a kids welfare than fighting an endless war.

Senior Advisor

[ Edited ]

Maybe we need to setup the GIO-KRAFTY fund..........

Again, you two are free to donate all of your assets including land, capital, liquid cash and investments...............

o wait, you both talk a big game of caring, but when it comes down to it..............all hot air..........

if you both believe some firmly in what you spew.............then DO IT............DONATE IT ALL NOW..............DONATE IT ALL to someone or their kids to give them a better chance..........

DO IT, DO IT NOW................what are you waiting for..............is it FEAR.............maybe its CLOSET GREED.............

Come on man...............buck up or shut up...........

still waiting................come on............I want to see you and KRAFTY donate everything you have to less fortunate so that they may have a better chance at life.............if you believe in the system so much, you shouldnt have a problem living off SS in some crusty retirement poor house..........you dont need all that land and all those assets.............bobblehead will take care of you if you take care of him..........RIGHT.........

whats wrong.............afraid your donations will go to some pot head or gangbanger............and be spent in a matter of hours with no results..........sounds like a classic government program to me...........

o the humanity...........

give me a break............you two are the biggest fakes of them all............

Honored Advisor

Hey Scott, you`re on RFDtv with Mark Oppold.  I guess you knew that Smiley Happy   but corn down 6, uff-dah!

Veteran Advisor

Missou,

You can call me names all you want that is fine just shows your level of maturity.  I forgot you are the only real person  on this website. I pay my taxes and I pay for my kids private schooling so I guess I do donate and do not cry about it.

Senior Advisor

[ Edited ]

i think the only word used was FAKE...........

and the fact your kids go to a PRIVATE SCHOOL in the CHI-TOWN area means you have a whole pile of dough that would be perfect for those disadvantaged Phillies..................o and I find it interesting that you believe in senoir bobblehead, yet send your kids to a PRIVATE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF A PUBLIC ONE..........not believeing in your own cause, but do a good job of grandstanding...........you and bobblehead used to be neighbors??????.............was he your community organizer?????.........

given your response, I believe FAKE is very fitting........

Veteran Advisor

[ Edited ]

Missou,

grow up.  I just stated my opinion that I prefer money going to kids as opposed to wars.  Is that such a hard thing to understand? We don't have to think like MISSOU all the time do we?  You act like you have a short mans complex always trying to start a fight. 

Senior Advisor

[ Edited ]

and I stated if you believe in your opinion so much then go and donate all your assets to those disadvantaged kids..............that would be helping them directly, just like what you wanted...................and because its all a tax right off and your income would plummet your tax bill would likely go to zero and you can stop paying taxes that helps fund a war, just like what you wanted????????????..........................its pretty simple..........

course, when its all a grandstand event and you truly dont believe anything you say...............well the word fake comes to mind, but we have already been over that..............

tell me, does bobblehead send you morning newsletters every morning telling you what to say and believe in.............not an original thought in the house I bet.............

Veteran Advisor

Smiley Very HappyMissou,

How tall are you?  Or better yet, how short are you?