cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Overnights are back to watching harvest.

Michigan: Seeing a lot of mini-corn still in the field

30+% decrease in soybean production over last year.

dry bean production down

sugar beet production down

Been hearing rumors that seeds next year are gonna be mighty scarce for the unprepared.

https://www.tctimes.com/news/broken-spring-planting-shatters-fall-harvest/article_8221a334-ef86-11e9...

You guys ever stop to wonder why they're pushing synthetic meats and fake/lab-created foods so hard?  At this exact time?  It's not to save the environment.  It's so 7 billion people don't storm the castle when they can't afford real food.

Wanna know what one of the hallmarks of a Grand Solar Minimum is?  One month or more less growing time, with major ups and downs in the weather and temperature.  We are in Year 1 of noticeable changes.  Soon, they won't be able to hide the real reason behind all the world's mounting crop losses.  During the Maunder Minimum, they had to build walls to protect their fruit trees from the wind.  Can't say nobody warned ya.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

But the worst thing is it cost double to produce that plant based stuff.   Now a guy is hearing how bad it is for your health 😲

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Finally someone else gets it 

I think that’s why they have been granting all the sre’s for ethanol they know we have a problem

For every 1 good field in my area I’ll show you 4 bad ones

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Storm  the  castle  for  $12/lb.  fake  meat  -  I'll  buy  2  tickets - reservations  to  watch  that  show -  -  -

If  we  are  so  short  on  commodities, why  are  we  clamoring  to  the  export  market,  sob  story,  or  allowing  the  sale  of  meat  facilities  to  foreign  companies ,  or  will  the  fake  meat  companies  be  up  for  sale  soon,  to  run  through  the  $$$$$  changer  channels   -   ? 

Adverse  Weather  Events  are  market  drivers,  out  playing  export  fable  gimmickry ,  by  a  landslide  -  -  -      

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

keep in mind that cost hinges on saving the planet.  So the $12 silage burger is therefore superior at any price, a sacrafice we should all line up to make for the good of the world and saving a 16 yr old voice that no one will ever want to be married to.

Are we really short on commodities??  Not at this location.  And I am not clamoring for an export market..... I am just "clamoring" for $14 soybeans and $5.50 corn.  I'd rather that be a local market but we live with a local, regional, and national monopoly system that rigs the price(with usda involvement).  That is not a theory.  Some seem to think that the most "rigged" society in the world will compete with our US monopoly in grain.  That is not a theory, that is false hope.

Here at the elevator we are taking soybeans....... if livestock don't need them, maybe the fake meat market will,  playing all the odds.......it may jump up and bight us in the rump roast.  

Actually I think here in sw ks the weather market for 2019 has been ignored by the 22 biggest outlets of the "national enquirer".  Drought in Australia, Brazil (ongoing), Argentina (2018-19), Europe(2018),      Floods in Nebraska, Missouri, southern Mississippi Valley, South Texas & Gulf coast......Hurricane flooding in SE US  ....... and civil unrest in Venezuela and a wall in northern Mexico ---- all these have had an impact of the most traded commodities in the world and happened during the growing of the US plant19 marketing season.

And in the news ...... have these things even been spoken of........... how can we expect these small items to compete with a political cooooo(exhale)  that may Overthrow an elected president in the biggest democracy in the world?  And how could we expect corn yields to be more important than the demise and passing of the 1960's "hate America" movement.  Along with a few setbacks this planting season, it has been hard to actually plant a crop,  it just didn't seem that important in comparison.

Beans were up this morning by 3 cents, corn was down 1.    Harvest beans and leave the corn.  Smiley Happy

Usda will take care of us.

Senior Contributor

Now the local e plant has a grain buyer driving in yards looking for corn with a zero basis someone’s calculations seem to be off will we ever know 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Deep state / stacked deckt.

YES, an inbread mess

GAVIN NEWSOME IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW,

ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' SON,

AND JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A "MULLAH'S" SON IN IRAN................

BE AWARE WHY THERE IS SUCH TURMOIL IN OUR USA...............

Hmmmmmm…

This is what you call a "stacked deck."

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News Executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News Correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney .

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan , Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides .

This is “Huge” and is a 'partial' list since the same incestuous relationship holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most media outlets. Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this incestuous relationship.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the
news ?..
Ya Think?

Honored Advisor

Re: Deep state / stacked deckt.

Maybe having to move family to Kansas City is a career ending move. Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

SW

The  news  of  off-shore  ingredients  feeding , the  East Coast  grind,  pretty  much  sums  it  up  -  It's  a  wrap -  -   

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Hobby  -  you might be on to something - although multiple wives of  the news  faction of  Bannon  &  Rush , etc &  etc.  leave  what  high-er  ground  - ? 

MEGA  $$$$  is  the  game  on  either  side ,  with  John Q. Public  left to  grind  through  the  inflated   me$$ - example    $37,000.oo  replacement  combine  engines      -  -  -       

0 Kudos