Advisor

Re: Picture time! Bring 'em on!

Point well taken bf.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: He asked for pictures

Thanks BF,

The picture is great------ Any other costs involved?

As many seed companies and other commercials as there are getting involved in the "fun", I wondered if the legalities are not trying to protect some potential profits as well as hold some control over users.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

All of the above . . .

and I'm sure the next level will involve, licenseing fees, more fees, certification, registration, airworthiness inspection fee, pilots license, pilot's license fee, physical exam,.   That is, unless you're Google or Facebook and then of course it's all "free" in exchange for a polital donation.    Even more bizarre is Texas law now makes it a crime and you can be fined $ 1,000 for each picture taken of someone's property without their permission.  lmfao.  Ever been to Google Earth?  How about anyone using a cell phone camera, or those a_holes photographing your farm and then chargine $ 300.00 for a copy.    The technology has outrun the government's control.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

All my best pictures got stolen off the i cloud.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Does milo count?  Also known as "Bindweed on a Stick" to one Hoosier out there.  Smiley Frustrated

9-3-2014.jpg

9-3-2014-01.jpg

Need to get after my mother on the above photo, I mean is a little weedeating really to much to ask for?  Smiley Very Happy

9-3-2014-02.jpg

Red, white and bronze blended together.  The white is starting to standout, should be able to notice the difference between the red and bronze in a couple weeks I would think.  The bronze also has a different type of head which should also be noticed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

IMG_1370.JPG

These are of a neighbors - about a mile from me = they are on gravel - will probaly cut next week end .

IMG_1372.JPG

These are my earlest beans - Planted May 4th - 3.2s

IMG_1374.JPG

Some 3.5's - replanted May 14 .

IMG_1377.JPG

The 3.5's

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your going to need a bin just to hold your money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I like your thinking - OK  -- lol     That might have been the case IF I hadn't traded combines last Nov.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

new crop2.JPG

Planting the next crop...new crop1.JPG

Picture of some of that 200 bu corn ...mostly harvested by the wind 10 days ago. Seven new turbine spots... probably the wind turbines fault.

new crop3.JPGnew crop.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Saw some great crops BUT many more that are going to disappoint the owners and then the bankers. Crop insurance adjusters are going to be way busier than first thought.

The biggest stupid thing I SAW was all the high tech planter screw ups. easy to tell who has one of those pieces of crap. Some fields have to have upto 20% skips. Absolutely positively convinces me I want NO part of a hyd drive, gps controled planter. No way there is ever going to be one here. Manual chain drive for me. Can't ever make up for the expense of that with the reduced yields it creates.

A few more crop or lack of crop pictures. Yep rain makes grain

ResizedImage_1410033789060.jpgResizedImage_1410033843385.jpgResizedImage_1410033676357.jpg

0 Kudos