cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Playing chicken with the oil market

It is well nigh impossible for an authoritarian personality to resist the allure of a dictator.

Like when the Christianity’s at CPAC all wet themselves over the keynote from the Hungarian fascist leader.

But hw dare you call us fascists!

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Ukraine advancing across multiple fronts using NATO combined arms tactics.

That gives Russian conscripts and mercenaries multiple options of how they die for Putin.

Odds of a Russian military collapse before the end of the year are good.

As far as Putin’s domestic hold, he has used his war to move from an authoritarian to a totalitarian grip. So I couldn’t possibly say.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

well the Russian disinformation team stomped in with Both feet...... So much for sanity .

The use of the "genius" work must have woke him from his trance.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

KGBA doesn’t even mind being called a Useful Idiot.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Well at least he is useful

Can't say the same for you.

0 Kudos
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

No  one  to  bite  on  Elon's  tax  welfare  from  the  Texas  Oiler's  -  ?  - ?   - ? 

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Are you talking about Tax Increment Financing, K-289?  That can work if states and municipalities are smart about it, then that spark of growth feeds on itself.  But our county needed growth and a market for our poor basis corn, so we were desperate and sort of gave away the store to get a egg factory in.   Trouble was the infrastructure wasn`t in place for all the semi traffic hauling feed in and eggs out and the roads got busted up.   So caution is advised. 

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You guys should pay me to give you tomorrows' headlines today.

On Wednesday nobody much saw the stunning offensive breakthrough coming.

In fairness, I didn't either to the actual week, but did have a sense that it was coming soon.

MSM has done a horrible job covering this war.

RW media has been treasonous.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So, Ukraine winning the war will make oil prices go up?    The laughing Germans were warned Russia was going to cut them off, even before FJB was elected.   I think the market is sorting out a pending recession against LNG prices in Europe 10X that of the US.  Russia might cut off the giggling Krauts, however China, India and Brazil will take any extra fossil fuels off Russia`s hands... and pay in Rubles.  

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

When Putin falls.

0 Kudos