cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Presidential candidates

Why didn't you mention prescott Bush and the nazi financing bank?

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Presidential candidates

Was that a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation????

If not why can we document ones activity and not the other??

0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

Go Trump

MITT ROMNEY IS SUCH A DOUCHEBAG.

WATCH HIS SPEECH NOW, ITS JUST COMICAL HOW THIS DUDE HAS THE NERVE TO GO OUT AND MAKE A SPEECH BASHING TRUMP, WHEN THIS AHOLE IS PART OF THE REASON IN A WAY PEOPLE ARE FOR TRUMP.

OBAMA WAS EXTREMELY VULNERABLE LAST ELECTION, AND THIS AHOLE GOT TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED.

OBAMA WAS THE 1ST PRESIDENT TO WIN A RE ELECTION WITH LESS VOTES THAN THE FIRST ELECTION.

ROMNEY IS AN EPIC FAILURE, AND ALL THIS DOES IS ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP. NO ONE WHO IS FOR TRUMP NOW IS WATCHING THIS SAYING '' O BOY, ROMNEY IS RIGHT, I AM NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP ANYMORE''

ALL THE UNDECIDED PEOPLE NOW WILL HOP ON THE TRUMP TRAIN AND I F;ing LOVE IT.

Up Yours ROMNEY, TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TAKE DOWN HITLERY.

PS  WTF is the matter with you people in Texas, Minnesota and Oklahoma?   Wake up.

0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

Oooooooo...Be afraid

Watch out Donald, he's going to pull the mittens off. Remember how devastating it was for Obama last time you did it.   lmao

under.jpg
0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

A trip down 2016 Election Memory Lane

Yeah Mitt....Tell us again how that all turned out.   And now we have the slimeball Paul Ryan, Obama's houseboy as Speaker.   

cluless.jpg
0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

And Finally this.

I rest my case.

really.jpg
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: And Finally this.

ya the voters just got their tax return cash from the government for not working too hard and having kids... without committment.

They aren't going to vote for anyone but Bernie and the broom stick lady.  Who will pay them and care for their desires....

One just bought a used car and a used motorcycle with the cash payout for filing taxes.  Treating his kids the same way he was treated..

0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

sorry..........but he said what needed to be said.

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

BF, did your parents raise you to be a fascist or did you come to that on your own?

0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

I don't think

You're even smart enough to know the definition of the word.

0 Kudos