cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

REMEMBER YOUR OCTOBER DIRECT PAYMENT

depends on raising the debt limit. If'n you don't get those thousands blame CRUZ and the Republican'ts.

BTW we ought to have a agonline cruise to the southern hemisphere so we can personally examine the status of south American farming.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: REMEMBER YOUR OCTOBER DIRECT PAYMENT

I am sure, as we rewrite the 1949 law into the current procedure manual, we will find a way to keep the wheels greased and usda jobs protected.  🙂

Afternoon Kraft ---- beautiful day ------- wheat is jumping out of the ground like somebody watered it.  Should take the markets down as the 2014 wheat crop gluts the market by Christmas.  🙂

Hope your having a nice day.

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Thank you. We got a great ground soaker yesterday. Probably prolong the lawn mowing another month. $25 a week for alawn the size of a postage stamp.

I should go down south one mile and see how my neighbors second crop is progressing Soybeans behind wheat.Ithink they hold good promise as the rains have been generous.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Rain out west was late for corn and early milo but helped the later planted milo and beans..  Not many beans out this way.  We raise some irrigated and DC behind irrig. wheat  also.

The last three weeks have been very nice, with 4-5 inches of rain and not much wind yet.  Wheat should look good in another month.  

I been painting a fence to keep busy ------------ I am really having an internal tussel over this time away from the farm.  But we do enjoy the neighbors.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Ah yes SW, good neighbors are the true bumper crop of choice.

FWIW, if you really enjoy painting, I've got a pipe corral in need of a fresh coat. Could I coax you with a grain fed farm raised slow cooked 1-1/4" cut Central Kansas ribeye? LOL
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

that would be a definite increase in salary.  

This young gal I know is going with me to the theatre up your way this week.  I am not tall or handsome enough to get her to paint,------------------ but I'll ask her.  🙂

0 Kudos