Honored Advisor

Rain delay

Finally. First spring rain.. 

*****  ??? Says I don' have privileges to post pictures

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Contributor

Re: Rain delay

Hmmm, that's odd Hobbyfarmer.  Let me check into that and I'll get back with you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Your settings all look fine for your account.  I can see all of your public photos in your album.  Do you mind trying again or letting me know your exact steps and the error message you received?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yes, a welcome rain delay in the first inning, a long ways to go before we are home.  I just dumped 1.17" from my rain gauge.  80% of the corn planted around here and some beans also.  

Took a 1 day road trip to Johnson County Iowa yesterday and saw only one farmer planting corn on that 110 mile I-80 long stretch,  two other tractors working ground.  Most of the corn seems to be planted, some not.

I talked to a farmer there who told me he had 22* Sunday morning with frost all over the ground.  A low spot along the creek.  He seemed a little spooked yet from the cold temps of the past.  

And by the way-there sure are lot of good Amish shops  and bakeries in that area, yesterday was kind of hard on my cost of living expenses!!  I'll have to sharpen my marketing skills to pay for that black raspberry pie and other goodies my wife bought. Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

News Headline at farm futures website " Goldman Sachs tells investors no need to fear commodities anymore" remember what I said? Lol
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Mostly that has been repeating the obvious but it is nice to be reminded once of a few things once in a while.... 

But I don't think not answering a question means folks don't know..... 

Hobby, the last few times I have entered pics or charts it has said i didn't have permision to use them.... so I noticed the picture was in the downloaded page and I could bring it up from there.......   So I think they changed it so now we upload the pic to our account and then transfer it to a comment.....

I will add something from my desktop now ------- i used to transfer it in the tab on top labeled "From my Computer" now i get that real sweet "access denied" statement................... but I noticed in the next tab..."From downloaded images" that pic was added to the list.....

So now I try the left one ----get condecendingly rejected ----- then move over to the second tab and add it from there......

But the memory never fades.....

Probably protecting those precious advertisers.....

history.png

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Access Denied

• You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

yep that is the one........ look just above it and push the download tab.... your picture will be loaded there and from there you can add it.

Real sweet message isn't it?

Honored Advisor

2018-05-01 08.22.34.jpg

First time this year this has happened, 

86 hundreds,  real rain supposed to be tomorrow 

Average by extremes? 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Got it posted thanks to sw...

0 Kudos