cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Rain delay

I didn't read far enough to see the back button and don't follow instructions well.      ...... I just start looking for a way to hot wire this deserted wreck of a web site.

If anyone disagrees with that comment go to the floor talk comment for today and check the futures markets... 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

When I hit the back button it takes me clear out of posting anything and back to just reading. 

I am so tired of techies  changing and fiddling with websites that are user friendly to something out of Dr Jeckel's screw with their minds handbook. 

IT AIN'T BROKE, KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF THE WRENCH SET...

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Sw sorry if you thought that the question was for you yesterday and apologize if it came of arrogant. First time I read the question I had no idea. My first thought was that it was because of some news event or that there was some reason when actually the answer that I stated yesterday was given to me. And when I first heard it I thought that it was very powerful. I mean think about the size of our markets and all of the people producers and users and speculators. that trade in them in the world. That's a lot of people and at that time not one. I was advised by someone early on that I would come off as a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not I promise, and that was the reason for the post today Lol. please if Anyone can prove me wrong on any information that I give please do! As I'm always striving to learn! And when I read the Goldman Sachs article I thought I would share!
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I've heard your market makers called "whales " 

I personally don't think there's such a thing. Just another made up fake thing made up to explain something they are clueless about.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

8.00 corn in two years
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

My question is this? How many farmers then contracted two years out I don't know of any. But how much better would any of us had been if we had?
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I met one three years ago, older farmer from south central Minn.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

$8 corn in two years?    $4 this year and $4 next year.........yep.......I think that's doable.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

He was wise!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Let's see what it does a little later at 4.23. Technical statistics given to me by someone a while back said that there was a ten percent chance of a run once a chart climbed over the break of resistance I have not proven this to be true but the one that gave the info has always been very reliable in teaching. But I would say with current chatter and sentiment added into the mix the percent chance would go up.
0 Kudos