cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Ray J - Retired?

Ray,  I think I heard on the Big Show that you retired last month.  Is that correct?  Then you feel free to comment more often and tell us all the dirt from behind the scale shed?  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ray J - Retired?

Jim, I retired on August 1

I still have a small commitment to the company to help the new merchandising manager through the transition

Also working on a project with ISU Extension to talk about merchandising at their late fall/winter meeting schedules

Now, as far as that "tell all" book------I always told folks that I would have wanted to have taken my pension as a lump sum if going to write that kind of book.......so I guess you folks will have to wait on that reading material

Yes, I plan on participating more from time to time

thanks for asking

Ray J

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

You could ghost write a book, Ray  Smiley Happy  but that would be great if you hooked up with ISU for their winter meetings for a little extra beer money.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

When I call out there - The help has told me that Ray has been retired for years ! lol   I guess it's just offical now -

Have a great retirement Ray

ken

0 Kudos
Contributor

Ray,

I am glad that I was able to meet you in person at the Rulon meeting last month, as I have always been glad for your input on Marketing. 

Rick Bee

0 Kudos