cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Remember 12b gone, 11 billion in jeopardy last year?

Those were the days when mt posted that. Hell, a bear like wrestler got banned for posting his thoughts. Corn crop certainly didn't come in at 11 billion.

You guys just don't like it when people post nonbullish items...

Even guys like Palouse stop posting when things start going down...

I guess I remember pritch used to post... But again bears not welecome
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Remember 12b gone, 11 billion in jeopardy last year?

OH No.   NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!   Wrestler didn't get banned for being a bear.  He got banned for his abuse of people on this website.  How can you forget the Jackleg and whatever insults he had brought to this site, because that's how he rolled.    It has been better since he left.  But it wasn't because he was a bear.  He was another type of critter entirely, like a donkey in a pit Smiley Wink

Jen

Senior Advisor

remember 14B crop and 2B carryout in 2012 and 2013

remember 14B crop and 2B carryout in 2012 and 2013

and those didnt happen either

as for you and your relevance on this board, well lets just say you add nothing and are about as worthless as the charmin I wipe with.

Senior Advisor

Re: remember 14B crop and 2B carryout in 2012 and 2013

Lots of contributors on this site can be compared to Charman, because their sole purpose is to just spread a little s____.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yeah Wrestler got banned for going off the reservation with a lot of off the wall stuff.  That doesn't change the fact though that we were told last summer that 12 billion was gone and 11 billion was in jeopardy.  I was in the 14 billion bushel crowd.  Anyone care to mention how much we missed 14 billion by?  It was sure as heck a lot less than the over 2 billion that some folks missed it by.  Right now I am at 13.6 for the 2014 crop.  I think we come a lot closer to that than 12.6 but time will tell.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Steve I wish we really knew how far off that was,  But we don't.

0 Kudos
Advisor

I'm pretty tired of conspiracies
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

The numbers are what they are. Whining and crying that the numbers were fudged a year or two after the fact is like crying over spilled milk.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Reading their manager reported numbers it sure looks like Illinois was the place to be this growing season.

Steve, is it good north to south??

0 Kudos
Advisor

I mean I'm tired of people's conspiracies.... My is in another thread going crazy
0 Kudos