cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Russia steps in it

Obama is kicking Putins Butt? yeah right.

And "only Russia was in the position to supply and deliver the technology of multiple vehicle launch systems, "

http://rt.com/news/173636-buk-malaysian-plane-crash/

You need to get out a little more pal.  The world doesn't revolve around the price of wheat in the pnw.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Russia shot a civilian plane down in 1983 and United States shot a civilian plane down in 1988

Despite the heated public rhetoric, many Soviets and American officials and analysts privately agreed that the incident was simply a tragic misunderstanding.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I'm not all in on the propaganda handed out by the Obama administration nor the paid for MSM.  Sorry.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Are you aware you are quoting 'Russia Today' news services ??????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

.... and yes, I was thinking of the eastern Ukraine rebels, though I didn't spell that out. Any outside help to the rebels would need to come through Russian territory. And consider that Putin has not yet denied that the rebels didn't do it. And hasn't addressed the idea that Russia itself could have done it, yet, to my knowledge. This will play out.

The hard information of who did it is probably known in the form of satellite missle tracking information. If so, it's likely to be known in a matter of days. Keep in mind that the rebels claimed to have shot down several Ukrainian planes at high altitude that would have needed the same technology. Nobody disrputed these explanations.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I've reviewed a number of things, and got
Some of the latest news.
I am not sure if act of war. Terrorism maybe.
Something I believe very telling has been
Russian reaction. At one point Russia was
saying that Ukraine wants to go down this
Path and this can be expected.
They should have condemned the loss of
Non combants.
They did not.
Just out press release from WH.
Basicly this done by those people being
Supplied and supported by Russia.

The link to the smoking gun.

The question is, if this is an act of terrorism,
Do we send in the drones? If so we now
have a green light to do what is needed
to eliminate the threat, which is the bunch
that wants to take over the urkraine.

This night be good for us. We need to
Become independent energy wise.

More wind, more eoth ...more biodiesel.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

RT reporter quits over propoganda

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

But 'Russia Today' news is OK?

As I suspected, Washington Post  NYT this afternoon quoting sources:

Their determination was based on an analysis of the launch plume and trajectory of the missile, as detected by an American military spy satellite. But the analysis did not pinpoint the origin of the missile launch or identify who launched it. “Those are the million-dollar questions,” said a senior Pentagon official who, like others, insisted on anonymity to discuss details of the analysis.

Though the separatists claimed to have captured a Ukrainian SA-11 battery in late June, a senior American official said the system was not believed to be operational. “We have high confidence that it was not a Ukrainian system,” the official said of the battery that shot down the Malaysian plane. “We have reason to suspect that it could be a Russian-supplied system.”

But the launch area was identified as from the rebel held territory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/world/europe/malaysia-airlines-plane-ukraine.html

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: But 'Russia Today' news is OK?

This tells us.....nothing.  But what we DO know is that the US lead west covertly overthrew a democratically elected, soveriegn nation, replacing it with a puppet regime, plunging the region into chaos and civil war, all in an attempt to extend  NATO to Russias borders.

Going further, imo, it's a fools game falling lockstep into what the Big Oil/Military Complex chooses to feed the American people. Endless global conflict, requireing ever more treasure and young American cannon fodder.

0 Kudos