cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eurofarmer1755642
Contributor

Russia to put a duty on grains

Despite good rains an bigger grainareas, the Russians don`t feel safe and now there is a proposal on new grainduty.For export.

The breadprices went up and seems to be too much to put on risk.There is elections ahead if I am right.

But again the driest pattern is moved out of the maps for a while but dry enough to make wildfires.

All in all in my opinion : the corn crop development i your country is more important this year than any year I can remember.

I am paperowner of corn and satisfied right now.

Best wishes from over here.. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
teaspoon73
Senior Contributor

Re: Russia to put a duty on grains

Thank you eurofarmer for your post , hope you got some rain this past week. The Greek debt situation is in the news here with other countries standing in line, any thoughts on that?

0 Kudos
eurofarmer1755642
Contributor

Hi teaspoon

When the Germans says " enough is enough"  there will be no more paying for the Grecce!

Already now the conflict between Germany and ECB is wellknown and raised the interst rate today in Greecce to nearly 17% !!!

But if the bankruptzy is unaoidable lots of lenders must have goverment money , if not we have new type of Lemann Brothers case!!

Conclusion for me was some weeks ago to buy USD and they have risen....

By the way Germany itself perform pretty well ...

my thoughts

0 Kudos
teaspoon73
Senior Contributor

eurofarmer, I agree with you. I thought Greece might leave the EU. I went short the Euro yesterday.

0 Kudos