cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

SO the MF'ers at MF knew.

You guys gotta read this

Especially read the last paragraph of page 4 and first of page 5. 

I do not trust the whores at CME any more. especially after a 16 cent drop in the spot cheese price because one load was traded. This game is rigged.

I wonder when Corzine will get his full pardon?

Just disgusting.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: SO the MF'ers at MF knew.

Hey Jr, being too big to fail and being a Democrat contributor has it`s perks.  Heeere`s Jimmy Rogers talking about this with the leggy Lauren Lyster Smiley Tongue   starting at about the 12 min. mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWYgYZpQPh4

0 Kudos
vandenplas
Senior Contributor

The most I got out of that video was the leg scenery. 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Thanks both of u,  good stuff.

It is subtle, but I am always irked when I read terms similar to "their problems were caused by the down grade."  Like blaming the messenger, boogie man, greedy, etc..  When congress, or others in authority, deal in those "liability protection" terms you know they either have no qualifications for their position or don't possess the guts to administer the law.  

Thanks for the "leggy" warning BA,  might have missed some of the message without it--------Smiley Happy

Thanks JR. 

0 Kudos
Threadkiller
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting that.  Although i'm too ticked at MF global to watch the whole thing.  so i just clicked on the  12 minute mark to watch a little of Mr. Rogers and his leggy neighborhood. 

0 Kudos
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Laura Lyster should be on the ballot

And Jim Rogers, too. Why do have we always have the doofus's that want to run things and not the intelligent ones?

Great video. Rogers is honest about the intellect of Ben Bernake. Bernanke is too stupid to know that he, like Greenspan before him, is the FR chairman because they are political lackeys.

Sad state of affairs, thanks for posting the video.

0 Kudos