Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Say a prayer......

There are no words......

Godspeed to those in CT.........

Go hug your kids, grandkids, and family........

0 Kudos
47 Replies
Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Say a prayer......

Yes, words cannot describe how horrible that scene had to have been.

0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

I can't imagine the pain those families are experiencing. It is terrible so many lost their lives, and so many more will have nightmares and fears for years to come. Children should be excited about the Christmas Holiday, not fearing for their lives and seeing friends suffer and die because some chicken sh!t couldn't cope or think to seek help. I am broken hearted for all involved.

You better believe my kids are going to get big hugs tonight! (whether they like it or not!)

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Why do we need semi-automatic guns? I know this was caused by a fing crazy but cmon this is bad. There are 20 shootings every year and they dress up in black and all of them have semi-automatic guns.
0 Kudos

Evil exists, evil deeds done by evil men.

0 Kudos

Darkness is not wining, light is being hid. Christians are to spread the light and we are to darn busy worrying about our 401k, fiscalcliffs, and how others view us to do the job that God has called us to. What are each of us going to do different in our communities to actually make a difference. End of soap box sermon, sorry. Sickened and frustrated.

0 Kudos
Slim123
Senior Contributor

Everytime something like this happens, we feel something...

Everytime something like this happens, we feel something this terrible could not happen again. But then some nut gets ahold of some guns and here we go again. No easy answers. 

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Times like this make all problems seem insignificant.
0 Kudos

Will this event unite us as a nation or further divide us.

Will it take us closer to God or further from Him

0 Kudos
DodgeRam
Contributor

Guns did not do this, evil did!

0 Kudos