cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hihowRya
Contributor

Scott Shellady

I saw your interview on Varney & Co. about 20 minutes ago.

You looked great and sound great, too. Loved the vest.

Wild days ahead in the commodities! Thanks for sharing, Kellyl

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ShelladyOptions
Senior Contributor

Re: Scott Shellady

Hey hihowRya,

Thanks for noticing!

I have got loads more to share with everyone.  A lot is happening down on the floor of the CME and obviously there is a ton of international unrest. This year is shaping up to be a very volatile one and I am looking forward to seeing as many of you down in Tampa for the Commodity Classic at the end of this week where we can properly debate these topics in an outstanding venue on a face to face basis. I will be a guest of the guys and gals at Agriculture.com and Successful Farming so it is sure to be a very informative and active week.

Things that are of certain interest are the government ethanol issues, oil concerns and China. I am sure there are a lot more issues that will come up so I am absolutely looking forward to getting down there Thursday and Friday and talking with as many people as I can.

Shoot me a message if you would like to make sure we cover something and I will do my darnedest to get it highlighted. Until then, I am dreaming of sun and sea as the weather in Chicago is living up to its reputation.

Talk to you all later.

Scott

0 Kudos