cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Secretary of Agriculture....again.

It appears that President -elect Trump is perhaps saving the best for last........filling the Ag secretary position.   However, Forrest Lucas is the last rumored name that I have heard. Not sure that another oil man will be such a good thing.  Although he seems to be a pro-livestock guy.   Any other rumored names out there?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Advisor

Re: Secretary of Agriculture....again.

What's the difference when they can tank a market like today just for the hell of it. Why is everything down again? Oh wait it's the week if a holiday that means vacation for a week. Everyone needs money for a vacation my last vacation was in 2001.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Bruce Rastetter was sighted going up the elevator in Trump Tower 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Ray, That would be a very good choice......correct?

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Brazilian corn prospects rated highly.  Might have something to do with the markets.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Ooo Bruce Rastsetter...I don`t know, he`s kind of "ambitious" and I don`t mean that as a virtue.  There`s probably worse picks, but I don`t know if he could detach himself from his industrial ag past to carry Trump`s postive Populist agenda...it`d be a giant leap for him.  And I am astill a little sore about what folks like him did to hog farming.

Here`s what my firend Alan Guebert has said in the past.

http://www.farmanddairy.com/columns/the-good-old-farmboy-network/33535.html

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I heard on the radio that Sid Miller from Texas is going to the Trump Tower to meet the Donald about the Secretary of Ag. I meet Sid at a roping in South Dakota .  He owns one the best calf roping horses "Pearl" in the past ten years. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

maybe i should go to trump tower and ride the elevator.............

AP FLASH........El Cheapo goes to trump tower and rides elevator...............

speculation would be if he was there for the secy of ag job.......or night maintance position.......rumor has it that

both pay the same, and the maintance position was easier.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

maybe not.

Slim is he qualified?

Man you get around....

0 Kudos