Go royals

O and my COP is low

Go royals
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: Shaggy!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed MT. Sorry took so long for me to respond, been busy the past couple of days trying to cut Milo. Some of it just will not dry down, I'm afraid it's going to take a hard freeze.
0 Kudos
hardwheat
Frequent Contributor

dont follow baseball being from the land far away but whats the deal mt are royals  perennial bridesmaids and never quite get ultimate prize and are gonna win this year? Or long time between drinks type team?

Obviously your favourite team

cheers from australia

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Reasons -------- Out of 30 professional teams the Royals are the one that has been "out of the final playoffs"(championship tournament of top 8 teams at the end of the season)-- for the longest time ----- 29 years.

Also they are in Kansas City which is a smaller market for television and revenue support.  Located in the central part of the country where teams find it hard to compete with the big populations of either coast.

0 Kudos
hardwheat
Frequent Contributor

so they won the championship then?

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Not yet hardwheat, they are still playing the series. The World Series as it's called matches the best team of the National league versus the best team of the American league. They play a maximum of seven games against each other, the first team to win 4 games is crowned the champion. Presently they are tied, each team winning one game each. Game 3 is slated to begin in about 12 hours from now or 7:00 Central time. Go Royals.
0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

sw - I have been threw KC- BUT heres my question -- IS KC in Kansass - OR MO ? As far as to where they Play ball ?

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

One in every crowd. It is in Mo. If you must know. LOL
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Wrong  OH SHAGGY   say it aint so.

Kansas City is in both Missouri and Kansas ------------ The larger portion is in Missouri.  Although Kansas City Kansas can out vote most of  the rest of Kansas.

But shaggy is right the ballpark is in sw KC on the missouri side

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Hardwheat,  the final is a seven game series   winner is the first one to win 4 games of the seven.

First two games were plaid in KC and the next three are played out in San Francisco.  The if it goes that far the last two games are back in KC  --- Trying to divide the home field advantage.

0 Kudos