cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessie_Scott_SF
Veteran Contributor

Re: Site Problems

Thanks for pointing this out! We have let our development team know about this issue and we are working to fix it.

Again, sorry about the technical issues in community. Please feel free to share any issues we have and we'll work as fast as we can to fix them.

Jessie

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

jess that phone was tried just moments before posting this morning...

0 Kudos
Jessie_Scott_SF
Veteran Contributor

The issue that was fixed yesterday was the width of the page.

The login issue is new and that's what I sent over to our development team. I'm hoping it won't take too long to fix!

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Yes jess the "fit the page" issue is much better, except I noticed when I expand the size to make the text bigger the sections on the page overlap each other ... 

Someone working on it should be able to use the site enough to see this.

0 Kudos
gurly3801539
Advisor

Windows 10 still has width of page problems.

0 Kudos
Jessie_Scott_SF
Veteran Contributor

How are you expanding the size? Grab a screenshot so I can see if you don't mind.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

You have stopped my picture posting from my phone, will not let me go to "full site" 

Really like how so many businesses with a user friendly or at least useable site let some geeky just out of school clueless dude make his mark by totally screwing with something that isn't broke.

0 Kudos
gurly3801539
Advisor

Can't post a picture (no smart phone, no digital camera that works) but if I shrink the page to one screen I can't read the print.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Jess I just expand it with the control + buttons on my MAC.... Blows up the screen, most pages expand past the screen with a slide bar below and to the side.  Yours does also..... but there is a point in the process where the contents overlap and the right side adjusts and the left margin seems stuck then pressed farther it acts like it should... but the overlap remain and the left margin forces all adjustment to the right.....  Normally the text and page get bigger but the text normally converts to more lines to accomidate

This is minor compared to that smart phone log in problem......... that is excluding a lot of access

IMG_0535.JPG

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

My MAC is fighting through it but ......... Those windows 10 issues sound bad....  

0 Kudos