cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

So much for past predictions

Don't come on here and say I am an alias.

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Marketing/If/m-p/123237

Still Long and Wrong

Hasn't been right since last year

Pretty soon we will hear about cheap food policy and government conspiracy,  Oh yes we already did

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: So much for past predictions

Thank you for a very informative post. Nice to get that kind of insight. Nobody's right all the time.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Doesn't mean much to me,  it doesn't matter what analyst has written an article they have all been wrong at one point this year; and worst of all they mostly seem to change from been complete bears to bulls and back to bears all in the matter of a week, makes it kind of hard to take advice from anyone or to believe they know what they are talking about.  How long ago was it that certain people were calling the drought in Argentina a non event, not much damage, how right were they in their predictions?  Being in Argentina for the first first twelve days of Jan was an eye opener, not only was the crop burning up but the trade and the advice givers were in denial for months.  Best lesson of the year, do your own research, market your own grain and take everything with a grain of salt, to many people have their own agenda for sending you down a certain path.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

I sold some seven dollar NGMO corn last week. So why was he wrong?

0 Kudos