So vr Bucky, you ready to concede yet

It's over man, crop is shrinking and next 14 days are against you no less

Peak corn
0 Kudos
22 Replies
vrbuck
Advisor

Are you serious

You are so convoluted man.  I only need to get a national yield of 165.1 to win th bet and we are on pace to have a national yield of plus 172.  Corn is made already, most of the moisture needs are done after polination.  The rest of  august is cool so its putting frosting on the cake.  Do you actually believe some of the things you spout off,  even more important do you think everyone believes everything you say.  It is july 29 man  and the ratings are 75 percent good to excellant.  do the research what that means.

Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: Are you serious

Careful vrbuck, lots of late planted crops that are a few weeks behind pace.  I know they are fringe acres but many will be needed to attain that national average.

Our area will be well below the national average but well above our normal average for this area.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

vrbuck wrote:

...Corn is made already, most of the moisture needs are done after polination.  The rest of  august is cool so its putting frosting on the cake...

How devestating would an extremely wet fall period be to a statement like this?  A crop might be already made but it is still in the field.  Never count your bushels until they are binned.

0 Kudos
Silverwheaton
Senior Contributor

Re: So vr Bucky, you ready to concede yet

Good grief! You have been wrong since April!  Who needs to concede?

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Corn is made huh, interesting

Mondays crop progress numbers show that 83% of the crop still has a long ways to go and 22% hasn't even tasseled yet.

I would say the next month is going to be pretty critical especially with no,rain for at least 14 days

O and you have to get to 165.4 to win

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=486138&mid=3944945#M3944945
0 Kudos
BlackCattle
Frequent Contributor

Corn crop is far from made, and it is slipping backwards now no doubt.
0 Kudos
NCILL
Frequent Contributor

Cmon buck are you seriously that brainwashed? Last year during the grain fill stage we tipped back 15-20% due to the " flash drought" after a perfect start to the crop. This is on 200+ average ground.  Looking very similar this year as well. 16-45 kernal counts now but will they all be filled? I guess in your conveluded mind they already have.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Watch and learn how damaging being a perma bull can be. And your seriously in the hope stage if you think this crop is going to go that far backwards.
0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Hey buck leave the fundymentals alone for awhile and do some Gann research like you used to. It could be telling.
0 Kudos