cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Re: So what if they're just pushing on a string?

Totalitarian. Frankly, that kinda sounds like our wannabe sitting idly in the WH right now.  Sorry about getting off subject here - can't resist. 

0 Kudos
Silverwheaton
Senior Contributor

Oh I agree with you there.  I have fought against trump for the last 4 years plus!  No argument there.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

"Did you mean 400+ years of enslavement and discrimination"  -- Stop spreading the lies...... you are either a  fool or ignorant.  I will use only this one example of the absolute lies that are spread like a virus by our internet pirates who trash the United States with false statements.  DDt your well named because 99% of that entry is false.  A poisonous plaigue on those who read it.  You didn't give an example of "facts that are not twisted wildly off-center"

Let me stay with your first step into the manure pile.  Blaming the United states for enslavement or discrimination is so liberal new age rich nonsense.  Slavery is the labor of commerce for thousands of years and has only been abolished in truth by western civilizations with the industrial revolution.  But the US has so little to do with your 400+ years....its a bogus world wide issue that may have covered 5000 years or more.  

The first president and congress took office in 1789 and at that date 5 of the 13 states had enacted laws against slavery- not one day of US statehood had slavery in 5 states.  Within 10 years half of the 16 states had no slavery and remained that way until slavery was abolished in every state in 1865.  That is a very short 75 years in which 65 of them were half of the country.  Yet the rest of the world has tolerated a fairly high level of slavery and  discrimination well into the mid 1900's.  Asia and eastern europe (not to mention western europes dictators and the colonial empires) economies ran on forced labor or at least enjoyed the use of poor colonies to provide low cost energy.  China really can't point to a time when slavery or the sale of cheap labor for the good of the state gave way to individual rights of any kind.............

So I for one am tired of the liberal race baiting nonsense......... and most everything else you mentioned which lays blame on someone solely for the opportunity to leverage their owing somebody something past tomorrow.   Its so so so political of you.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Reflection of Whimpy,   paying for his hamburger  , N E X T   Tuesday, maybe  - ? 

EXIBIT 1 of 100 ,   Transcontinental  railway  labor on the  Central Pacific Railway  thru the Sierra's , a fine example of stern, clever,  business procedure, or  Pioneer  Spirit  character , except for the reflection of the  Asian labor participants.  History could,  omit the Asian portion ,  as it will stain the headlines of Promontory Point  - Maybe ?           

ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

SW363535, With all due respect,  your emotional but nearly fact void response was less than I had hoped for as an "Honored Advisor" on this blog.  Your argument merely confirms the 400 years of slavery and discrimination that "liberals" or other fact based organizations such as the Smithsonian museum on the Capitol Mall refer too. Just because everyone did/does it is not a valid argument.

After your initial salvo, I thought we would see a  list of rebuttals to my points about Jim Crow laws and voter suppression, etc. How about some refuting of the fact that Georgia Republicans have already started working on a way to stop mail in voting since it's not old white folks voting that way anymore? Wait, probably need to be careful about that since Sonny Perdue is from GA and he has been handing out the 1/2 cent/bu of corn payola from USDA funds! Wait til JAN 21 for that. I want to hear how all this is bunk? Let me know, thanks. Oh, and about "facts twisted wildly off center", how about an inside scoop on all the voter fraud in 2020 but not in 2016 even though the Mueller report said otherwise. Please be factual because I will want to use your arguments with my my wife the Dr., a college professor PHD. 

My point is it is that the USA needs to take a deep breath, get a little humble again, and solve the problems  created in the past but exacerbated by extreme incompetence in the WH over the last 4 years. That probably means you and I will have to pay more taxes or give it back to Sonny maybe.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

my my wife the Dr., a college professor PHD.  That either explains everything or it explains everything.

PHD in what...??    I doubt there is a history requirement for a degree these days.  

0 Kudos
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

jojo and Dr. Pepper have set the bar low

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

ddtfarm1, your list of grievances against "white devils" is literally ancient history and was put to an end by us "white devils" that live above the Mason/Dixon Line, I don`t do guilt trips.  My ancestors only fought on the side of the "northern aggressors" ..(yer welcome) and now I`ve watched Minneapolis burn, Portland occupied and the Police vilified all without an ounce of reason. 

But where does this guilt trip end?  What`s to say 500 years from now "Jim Crow..blah blah blah"?   This dividing up classes of people and pitting them against each other is exactly how communism is perpetuated and exactly the road we are going down.  Self-loathing and guilt trips are Satan himself whispering in your ear.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

well, my family is well represented in the police force, the military, and people of color, and we all love the policies of Mr. Trump and don't want reparations or communism. So go peddle your bitter divisiveness elsewhere, poisonous DDT.

ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Dear Mr. baDeere,

OK, I'm convinced, your response is from a bot. Probably Russian, maybe Chinese, could be Iran. You never can be sure with the Russian mole in the WH brewing up civil unrest even as I write.

I'm glad your ancestors fought for the USA in the Civil War. I have heard folks joking that their slate was clean and they have no obligations for a civil society since they had ancestors in the war against slavery, but never have witnessed anyone using that as a serious claim. That is truly a leap I can't accept. 

Say "Hi" to Vladimir and tell him I missed him, but won't the next time I have a chance.

Happy Holidays and hope you enjoy a white Christmas.

0 Kudos