cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: So what if they're just pushing on a string?

DDT, you put out the request for some talking points for essentially "why white people don`t suck" to bring to your wife "who`s a doctor" to analyze.  What kind of doctor is she, a medical doctor or a "Jill Biden" doctor?  I answer your question and you call me a "bot",  if you are ever going to learn anything, you`re going to have to break yourself of the name calling habit.

Unashamedly white.

Contributor

Mr. Deere, I strongly refute that I am "name calling" , I'm making observations and stating them as such. Much like Mrs. Clinton  did in 2016 when she said that many of Trump supporters were a "basket of deplorables" after she accurately stated "They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic". I believe time has proven her correct, and that if one is directly offended by her comment, it may be how one self identifies with regard to being in or out of the basket. Just an example.

I still have not heard any meaningful contradictions regarding  my statements made earlier about ongoing inequities and privilege, and a political group which maintains and supports it. I'm guessing I will continue to wait. That's the way it has worked for hundreds of years which is the point.   

As far as what kind of Dr.,  by definition , "PHD" tells you exactly who can be titled Dr. Only a recipient of the highest academic degree (PHD). Medical doctors, unless they have a PHD, are titled Dr. more out of respect for their position and common reference. Now, the medical Dr. s and JDs, and even MBAs in the family will tell me to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, that is how the Latin origin of Dr. is used today. As for my wife, she was one female in a class consisting mostly of males  seeking a PHD in those days at a #1 ranked Biz school in America. You can imagine the obstacles beyond the academics. Still bakes some great cookies, however!! 

One more note, some research groups with Dr. s (PHD) directing them, have determined that whiteness is actually a mutation and that it proliferated in the Caucasus Mtn and Prehistoric Europe regions after Sapiens left Africa, where "modern" man as we recognize it began. So we white folks are all mutants!! Is that politically correct?

Here's hoping I'm not replying to a bot. I apologize for being off thread. Best Wishes 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Take this to the forum.

One observation:

Lighter skin was an advantage as people migrated further from the equator due the enhanced ability to absorb vitamin D from the sun, thereby allowing for less tendency to suffer certain diseases.

Honored Advisor

the internet enabled elites have trouble with the logic and science Isc76cat.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Just one more response and then I'll disappear as quickly as I came.

The common understanding (misunderstanding?) while I was young was that whiteness was related to less sun exposure etc. but more recent studies have discovered that it was actually more complex and involved genetics and humans interbreeding. Who would have guessed?!? Damned scientists just ruin everything! Just keep the Faith  -- Baby!

Merry Christmas. 

0 Kudos