cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Sounds like

The Chinese govt was trying to make a disease weapon of mass destruction and coronavirus got away from them. 

The govt disease lab is 1400 ft from the food market where the disease is traced to. 

And their govt disease lab uses 100s of bats in their disease research. 

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Sounds like

I`ve heard that too, that`s why they are freaking out over a virus that`s basically the common flu...it`s the unknowns. 

freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

....trip down the rabbit hole.  Guy in New York (outskirts of Buffalo) reporting that they have 6 confirmed cases in their area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejULhB69zLs

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm a little disappointed that it took the RW echo chamber this long to amplify that little goodie.

But Sen. Cotton promoting it is beyond the pale. It is a sort of geopolitically weaponized vaxxerism.

0 Kudos
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Yeah, and.....

And there just happens to be a full-blown flu epidemic going on in the Buffalo area just now.  They even closed the schools recently because so many teachers and students called in sick.

It's not Corvid-19.

Just more rumor-mongering.

0 Kudos
freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere 

If you, Hobby, SW, and Wright have a commercial email and have the inclination to find out what is really going about this virus, why it kills, what they are using to try to treat it and why, let me know and I will forward the medical studies and information to you.

The rest of you can go spit.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

I felt it was obvious from the start that this might be a bigger issue.  You don't stop commercial airline travel for the flu.  (There wasn't much quibbling over that decision -- maybe the only thing that Trump hasn't been "outraged" for)

Who knows whether Chinese reports are worth the verbage or time.  But when our folks responded the way they did it became possible that this was different.  I did remenber the story of the two chinese researchers that got booted out of a canadian facility as this story was being reported....  didn't read much on it.

Still wonder if a lot of the video isn't staged..... You can't quarantine 14 million people, that is a joke and probably a rumor after the horse left the barn.  

Maybe it is flulike and maybe there is a way to see if this one is manufactured when It gets tested, that would panic the bosses over there.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There are some "Chinese advocates" on here and they just don`t want to make the step that "China is engaging in biowarfare research".   I will bet if Putin was accused of bioware research, that story would be believed and ran with, no sources being checked.   Probably most countries covertly play with viruses, knowing everyone else is doing it and no wanting to fall behind. 

As good as the Chinese are at stealing and copying, they aren`t good at innovation and consequences of containing dangerous materials.  What they say about COVID-19 might be true today, but much is not being said and the accounting might change tomorrow.

k-289
Senior Advisor

But  , what  about  our  exports  -  and  dog  biscuit  imports  ?   

0 Kudos