cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Soy inspections

...ARE UP TO 1.476 BIL BU...USDA 1.530--ABOUT 54 MIL BU LEFT TO SHIP WHICH WILL ZERO THE GOOD OLE BALANCE SHEET OUT.

that's 3 more weeks like last or roughly = 3 X 500 mil tonnes. Funny, that's mid to late April when one of the US crushers said they'd also be out of beans - from Bloomburg article.

bring on SA imports ey?...for 4 months -- ouch!!!

TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR - commitments to ship are up to 1.633 bil bu or put another way (minus) -103 mil bu needs to be the net, net-net export sales reported each week on Thursdays for the rest of the mktg yr to match USDA balance sheet.

so..... yes, there needs to be a lot of cancellations (about 3 million metric tonnes) or else...........................??? ending goes DOWN from 145..................................

.....or, IF EVERY BU ON BOOKS GETS SHIPPED and there are NO more export sales for the year - ENDING = 42 - we all know the USDA computer or entire dept is gonna blow up before they print anything remotely resembling this.

from FAS:

FAS.gif

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Soy inspections

Looks like shaggy better keep the sorghum planter rolling, rolling, rolling.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Can do crop hugger, just got all the bearings replaced last week and am nearly ready to roll. That's the easy part, getting Ma Nature to cooperate well that doesn't seem to be so easy.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Are You counting the 2012 beans still in the bin? You do recall there were some $17 beans waiting for $20? 2013 beans? Why would we sell them before the 2012 beans?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Krafty mine weren't waiting for $17, just did not want to give  it to your friends to squander all at once.

Have to sell some of last years to get down to the level they are at in the bin.

Just has to bother the bejeebers out of you for someone to show such self discipline.

BTW $17 is a very real possibility this year.  Still got yours?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Just checked the overnight's... +14 more = 41 cents today to the plus side.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I'm simply counting what the USDA, NASS & FAS are reporting - how closly all their figures resemble the truth on the ground, in the ground, in the bins and in the shipping lanes is where the FUN COMES IN! Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Got a handful of 2012 and all of 2013s. It seems like i told you guys i was holding out for $8  .....beans

0 Kudos