cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

Re: Soybean Marketing Plan

Has anyone viewed the world agriculture production estimate released by the usda MAY 10 ?
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

No I didn't this time........ They have been so far off on Argentina, australia,  and Brazil this year that I have lost confidence in their guesses.  They didn't even respond to the wheat tour.

0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

```if no one thinks ur crazy, u are not operating to the outer limits of your potential```
0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

IMG_0191.PNG

0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

IMG_0192.PNG

deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

" It's not the biggest, best, or brightest that will survive, but those that adapt the quickest"

Charles Darwin

0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

0 Kudos
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

So, d90, after all the obvious stuff you have posted, what is your plan? 

Beans are giving everyone a chance to sell the test of the highs again? Meal looks very weak.....

0 Kudos
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

Okay I've shared! Now I would like someone to share with me a marketing plan with options. I can't wrap this around my head with the time decay factor and the premiums placed on options the closer they are to the money. I can see the benefit short term trading. All of the analysts promote them, but at the expiration they are worthless. I've paper traded a few with good luck, and understand the limited risk factor, but wouldn't it be more prudent to just stay out of the market during times of uncertainty? Could someone share successes or failures, or marketing plan with options? Pm me if you would like. I have to be missing something.I know they have to be used by some with success

0 Kudos