Honored Advisor

Soybeans not yet :)

Article today

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-us-soybeans/chinas-u-s-soybean-imports-face-delays-as-hurri...

Trade is chearing the huge crop so hard that one has to wonder if the obvious is not obvious.....

The inventory isn't there until harvest gets done......??????

sounds that way to me.... or at least quality and soggy concerns are building  ??????

What do you think Tony?

Honored Advisor

Re: Soybeans not yet :)

Just nothing like selling something you don't really have.

They are out here, maybe they just need to actually pay up this time? 

Naw just whine and try to screw the buyer, just another reason to go to Brazil.

Honored Advisor

Hobby,   how do beans store after a few days soak?

Advisor

2.3" Sunday morning thru Tuesday morning.  50 to 80 percent chance for more tonight thru Saturday.

More rain west of us and a couple flood warnings for the Cottonwood and Redwood rivers @ New Ulm and Redwood Falls.

Like sw says - combines "froze" in place in the shed.  Got past another full moon without a frost.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/blogs/what-see-night-sky-october

Honored Advisor

Just fine after a couple days sunshine

Honored Advisor

Mine aren't ready yet, neither is the bin.

.47" last night, this on top of that point 2" frog strangler the day before yesterday.

Honored Advisor

No sunshine and just finished an 8 hour rain of 1.5"

Half our fields are over 32" for the season and near all came during planting and harvesting of something.

Senior Advisor

Cut 1 patch so far - 130 acres - made 52.2 bpa - nuisance rain here as I type - meaning it sprinkles just enough to run wipers and then quits then repeat   - starting at 10:30 am - amounts all over the place threw next Tuesday But don't expect any delays here - We plan on cutting threw the rain - Must be that AFS rotor !  with added rain fall - guessing bpa will jump from low 50's  to the low to mid 70's  .

BTW- I am assured the worse bean farmer award again this year ! Have won it 6 straight years : ))

I must have missed that class on how to raise high yielding beans - as I'm always 10 to 20 bpa lower than everybody else - : ) 

Be safe

Veteran Contributor

Quite your bragging ECIN. Because I am, also the worst marketer in the state. Had beans over 60 with some as high as 90+ and still could not hit the state average. So my rule, first liar never had a chance.

Honored Advisor

There are few rules that apply in every region........ That is one that all understand completely..  Smiley Happy