Senior Contributor

Re: Soybeans not yet :)

Extreme SWMN.  We had 5.8" from Sat PM to noon Mon.  More in forecast for tomorrow and Friday.

Senior Advisor

SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO gurly  You still running ? : )))

Ilakmf --- dang it - we would make the perfect team - That be'n' your the worse marketer and s--king raising beans - heck fire - between both our skills - we could farm 20 thousand acres !

Veteran Contributor

Let's see, might have to hit the lottery a few times. But I am pretty good at that, I think it will work. Next up, picture on the front page, master farmers.

Honored Advisor

Or you can write for SF magazine.......... 

HARVEST YIELDS HAVE BEEN IMPRESSIVE, ANALYST SAYS   by Ray Grabanski

A report on harvest yields from noone who operates a combine......... and at the end you find this

This material has been prepared by a sales or trading employee or
agent of Progressive Ag Marketing, Inc. and is, or is in the nature
of, a solicitation. This material is not a research report prepared by
Progressive Ag Marketing's Research Department. By accepting
this communication, you agree that you are an experienced user of the
futures markets, capable of making independent trading decisions, and
agree that you are not, and will not, rely solely on this
communication in making trading decisions.

There is the advertising surrounding it and the article itself is an informercial...... i.e. advertisement.

Senior Advisor

Went past your place 2 Sundays ago. The rain took a toll there. We've run 100 acres. Low 60s. Same as last year for this farm. Too many green pods though. I'm afraid Remington seeds isn't go to be happy. Moved to my place. My brothers said they hoped it stayed wet for a couple of more days so they could get ripe.

Senior Contributor

Nope  ECIN.  Let's just say right now I'm managingSmiley Wink

Senior Advisor

3020 -- Let me guess here - You came over to Morristown - On a Sunday ?? Chicken at the BlueBird maybe ??

Gurly --- I like that ! Sometimes a guy just has to do that - raining here this morning - dogs don't even want to get up lol -- I hate cutting bean's in the rain !   Hard to get them to unloaded from the hopper bottoms -- neighbor tried a dump trailer -- once - until they all came out at once - what a mess !  One good thing - there not as dusty !

Happy cutting !

Senior Advisor

No, went right past the Bluebird. Went to the Greenfield Ponderosa. They have the best pea salad in the nation. Looks like we rained out for a while now. Maybe this will be the end of the green pods in the grain tank.