cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Spam update

We have evidence this morning that Podunk is being w-a-t-c-h-e-d.  I was typing a response to Hobby's Xmas gift post and the message "disappeared" before I could hit "post".  Better w-a-t-c-h out - I have been interviewed by the FBI before.  It's not an experience I would recommend unless you can maintain a sense of humor in difficult circumstances.

Honored Advisor

By the time they get here I should be needing their help on ladders with the installation of the new air lines. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Hobby I been trying some words to rate the political correctness of jeffs sensorship.  having a little fun this morning.  Now that I have let the cat out of the bag.  My study ingenegrity is ruined.  And I am now a target for all three of you.

Feel like a fat coyote after yesterday.  Smiley Happy   Don't waste shells.

Duck,  dynasty, white privilidge, manhair, equality, fairneww, fairness  wagges, fareness  etc.

It all has me concerned --------- if jeff had just wiped out all the entries with perfect spelling,  I could have slept later this morning.

Me and pritchh would be safe.  Noow,  whoo knoows.

Early stages and advancing.  Smiley Happy

--------------------------

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

jeff -------------- a mole --------------------- who would have thunk it.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Might just be a good idea to sleep with one eye open?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Hey, with you all around here so much, I sleep with one eye open anyway! Ha! Guys, seriously, thanks for taking this with such a sense of humor. You all make my job fun! 

How's the weather down Podunk way this morning? Going to get a little more meltdown today?!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Jeff ------------ ever watching out for us

grandsanta-from-arthur-christmas-2011.jpg

Senior Contributor

Re: Jeff ------------ ever watching out for us

By golly, SW, that one deserves all the "kudos" in the system here that can be dished out! Ha!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I'm curious about something - If you sleep with one eye open - does it wink?

Son got me and dad a new set of pass thru sockets for Xmas.

Grandson made sure his dad picked the set in a red box so it would match the new to us combine.

Sometimes it can be tough typing messages and keeping four generations untangled.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Isc76cat,

That message reports a wonderful Christmas ---------- what more could a person hope for?

Jeff.

The kudo threat was enough ----------------------- I will back off my study and keep destroy records......

Thank you for not beeping me as I let off a little Christmas energy stored up.

gas  -------------------- it passed  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos