cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

Successful Marketing Newsletter Set To Launch

Folks, it has finally arrived. A brand new laser-focused grain marketing newsletter titled Successful Marketing. This one is for you, the producer. You can get signed up now! See the details below. We appreciate all of you giving it a go. I promise, you will really enjoy the help you get with this new Successful Marketing newsletter.

Check out Successful Marketing details

Thanks,

Mike

laser-arrow.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Re: Successful Marketing Newsletter Set To Launch

Check out the long address, I tapped on it and a
CDs national "error page"
0 Kudos
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

elcheapo,

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
WCMO
Senior Advisor

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

I wish you well with your new endeavor.  However, higher prices in Chicago would make every producer a more successful marketer.  Let's try to work on that shall we?   Smiley Wink

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

For only $199.00 a year you can be told to sell it before you order the seed and sell puts and calls five or six times against it as just a "hedge". 

I'm willing to "hedge" my bet that they will be just as "successfull" with this as they are with covering my tablets' screen with ads and getting rid of posters and contributors to this site

Will not take long to go from a "farmer" to a "grower" to the guy behind the counter asking "do you want fries with that?"

Better advice and reading over on NAT for free

Loved the letter to a widow lady last week from Farmers National,  They stated they think corn prices are going to go up so they are recommending holding 40% of this year's crop. They must be 60% sure it is going down  

She pays 10% of her gross for that.