cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Sue Martin called Novi beans would hit 1099 last week

There has been some people calling her out for having a bullish bias to beans but, SHE CALLED IT RIGHT! Here is what she stated last Friday:

Now, Nov soybeans have a new contract high today for the current contract. Now, it is onto the Nov high of last year at 1099 1/2. Wave three is there. However, if yields dont improve as we move westward on soybeans, the market should t! ry to take last years highs out basis the Nov and move towards the lead month high which was 1291 1/2

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sue Martin called Novi beans would hit 1099 last week

@giolucas wrote:

There has been some people calling her out for having a bullish bias to beans but, SHE CALLED IT RIGHT!

Were you listening to Sue this summer? If so, (and you acted on her advice) you'd have a lot already sold plus some for 2011. She was encouraging sales before we went to the low $7.00 area and possibly $6's. Don't get me wrong, I like Sue but lets not act like she REALLY called this thing. She didn't.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You should hear her this morning. She is talking about a wave 4 in corn and beans. China's crop and their gov reporting service is lying about it's size.. It is short and possibility of early freeze. And USDA could also be lying about our crop size Both countries are trying to keep food inflation in check.  Then,  with Canada's early freezes on their canola crop(which is also an oil crop), the soybean market could explode. Her wave 4 is $13.10 on beans and explodes from there once the facts and truth come out and the lying stops,.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

you would need 13.50 for new crop beans in order for it to stay with 5.50 corn based on its traditional corn-bean ratio.  beans have alot of work todo to keep acres.  Corn will try to buy acres in the fall so farmers have time to pripare the ground for corn on corn.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Sue is in the business of entertainment, if you make enough predictions your bound to be right some of the times.  People love it when someone comes on the radio or some farm show and feeds the emotion, anybody can beat the market short term, you don't even have to be that smart.  The real proof is how did you do in the last 10 years, and I can't say that she has done bad I really don't know, but my guess is she hasn't beat the market by much if at all.  If you have any long term to show me other wise I'll become a Sue follower tomorrow, if not I will just take her predictions as entertainment value only.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you want to be her disciple go ahead. Good luck with that.

0 Kudos