cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Sunday night opening guesses

How about you guys just farm with the way things are rather than try and change the world to fit your view of how things should be.

In one way, farming in the way it is, is easier than trying to change the world... How do you know that your way would b better? Even if you proposed a system that had the intention to make the marketing of commodities more transparent, the intention of that fair system would not guarantee that your new system is thus more fair.

What I am saying is that I could intend to write a great play but when that play Is seen it falls flat; you could try to change things but ultimately you may not make things better.

Why spend all this time in a pity pRty? Rise to the occasion.. Revel in the challenges. Why do you got to be so sad things are tough... Are you looking for someone to mother you? It's part of the job to be careful. If everyone could just accept that things work the way they are they wouldn't get so upset when things happen.. Just deal with the system that's before you as it is and you won't be disappointed.. You ca make money in a decline too. It's called the short position

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I couldn't get logged on so I signed on with a new handle and abandoned the old one. I like people to know who I am so that they can find me and kick my rear if they don't like what I say. I'm probably not fearless. Probably stupid.

No sir I am an owner operator that hires his machine work done. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

well - God bless you sir! i like real people, 'cause i'm one, too and prefer talking straight rather than have posters moan about stuff i put up...i have a science/economic background and get into all the weather and other stuff which affects dynamic of market....we can never stop learning!  -- is my motto - won't need to be here, then, as i see it.

i don't try to hide either - just a trader, chart analyst that somehow got really interested in soy about 2000 - found you producers - and it's been a real pleasure chatting with most!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

I don't know how people still don't know that Okdon is Kraftt.. Made me laugh a few times already cause I don't think everyone knows yet... Needs a signature of some effect lol.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Kraft,

what ??? No sec 179 depreciation. No repairs either. How do afford to pay all those taxes?? Actually you might have a better deal when it all washes out. dont have to work on the dang stuff in the mud or snow when she breaks down .

0 Kudos