cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

TID BITS

As fun as watching the back and forth of the Trump haters.

This ultimately will trump the politics....

https://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/Brazil?symbols=none&type=prec

18 Replies
Advisor

Re: Maybe but it's way too early to get excited yet.

Yeah, it's a little dry in Brazil but it's way too early to get excited yet.

30 day % of normal precip 10-27-19.gif
0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Besides, I knew that trump .....

Besides, I knew that  trump considered himself a "stable genius" of "unmatch wisdom"  and the "Chosen One".  But I didn't know that his supporters considered him as "God on earth" who could control the weather in South America.

That sounds a lot like blasphemy, to me.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

???

Never miss a political opportunity to slam.

The bean price hinges on SA weather.

Has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PRESIDENT WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE TRUMP AS A LAST NAME.

THE transfer of technology started illegally with Clinton. Who BTW was impeached just not thrown out of office.

Senior Advisor

If Trump doesn't control the weather in south america why is he blamed for rising ocean levels?

Veteran Advisor

Hopefully  there  won't  be  a  shortage  of  South American  beef  due  to  drought conditions,  so  their duty  free exports  to  north won't  be  in  jeopardy - - -

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Trump's not the blame for rising sea levels, but he is to blame for....

Trump's not the blame for rising sea levels, but he is to blame for policies that will cause sea levels to continue to rise.

Senior Advisor

Re: Trump's not the blame for rising sea levels, but he is to blame for....

So then you do view him as "God on earth" who can control the weather.

Advisor

Re: TID BITS

It's like binge-watching an old TV show ... Hatfields vs McCoys ... but the 2019 version.

Ramblings | Page 88 | Gold is Money - The Premier Gold and ...

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: TID BITS

Hilarious 😂,  it’s time hobby just admit the facts.  The country tried a wild card and it failed miserably.  It’s ok had to be done at some point to mix things up.  Personally I doubt it will ever happen again because of the unbelievable embarrassment that it has become.  You can hate or support all you want after all it’s America home of the free.  If your just a little curious how most are leaning towards the future just tune into the World Series.  Where last night in front of the entire country on national tv this guy was overwhelmingly booed by thousands.  Followed shortly by chants of “ lock him up”.  This is not a shot, it’s just the facts.  By the way gl out there farming.  Hate to see this market if we actually planted and yielded a bumper crop this year.  1$ corn 4$ soybeans Did I mention this market is a joke yet today, oh I just did.  

0 Kudos