cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Re: TID BITS

Boys, no reason to take it as an affront when someone  disagrees with you. No need to get all worked up when your opinion is in the minority worldwide. Disagreements happen all the time, that's how we come to a better direction forward. In fact, in education and science, and even politics, you eventually have to prove your position is correct and substantiated to get ahead. All those PHds and MBAs and marketing analysts have to be right the majority of time or they fall out of credibility, kinda like Ted Cruz and the rest of the Texas "leadership" have. No reason to threaten me or my friends, or people that are credible. Just use accepted techniques to prove your position. That will involve criticism of your research. Happens all the time. Go for it!  Funny cartoons are not an accepted technique.  

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

The cancel culture is a different cat.......... and if you think their research is gonna be right, remember that they already had the answer before they did the research.  Any research finding that does not fit the present "known" is proving itself false.  So the hypothesis is accepted above recorded history that might disagree.   The climate change believers have had to change the name of their movement three times now to keep it floating.  The oceans were going to overtake Florida in 20 years.........50 years ago.  They don't change because they are right....... the world is flat as most of the world will agree.

for the marketing aspect consider........ Glyphosate & GMO hatred reappears in Reuters writers minds and is the biggest tool out there to turn this grain market back on its head.   The progressives will applaud it and chear to ban both.   Keep in mind the only reason to have a court case on the issue of glyphosate was to win a large cash settlement and strike a blow against the deep pockets corporate world.  But a progressive will call that "better than research" proof of the carcinogenic aspects of a chemical that has proven itself without risk for 60 years of use because this is the first case that was not thrown out for lack of evidence.   So evidence is not required because we have a court opinion (that trumps research in the progressive world). self proclaimed research????   Americans who invest are affected by the printed nonsense..... yet nearly all the worlds grain supply is created by a Genetically modified organism and has been since the middle of the last century. (at least). Whether it is natural modification or the current intentional modification, it is a key cog in feeding the world--- probably a more productive development than the tractor.  And the climate change believer will want that banned as well.... tractors burn fossil fuels.  Or at least appear to ..... in the magazines....   Taken full circle the progressive will go back to the roots and support slavery rather than get their hands dirty with research.

Oh there are corn growers out there that will use the progressive words and put up signs and use natural fertilizers and natural water  and charge a progressive 150% profit for their non gmo "qualification" corn.  In the progressive world words can lie..... people never do.  I bet that corn is still hybrid, and insect treated(since usda doesn't count that).  Still mechanically harvested by a fossil fuel etc etc etc

If progressives have their full way of "being right"...,.,,,, they will come full circle back to supporting slavery so they don't get their hands dirty.

Any time we need to demean the past or the opposition rather than show actual proof of how human activity is changing climate based on more than 6 years of computer modeling on assumptions.  We don't have much to stand on.

The glyphosate and GMO issues in Reuters will soon become issues in trade again for the third or fourth time and will be the hoax that traps the progressive mind...... It makes no difference because whether it is a slow 15 year old or a slow senator crying at the microphone.  they can't feed themselves or their countries on the food produced according to their own opinions.  It may take hunger and a few cold winters to finally reconsider the platform...... but they will be in Cancun having a global caucus.

Reuters will deliver the news ............ from the progressive platform

ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Oh. OK !  :-)

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Shower  Rooms   -  Really ,   my  fallen  ancestors  would  be  real  testy  on  that  statement ,

or  were  they  just  '''  Blindly  Lead  to  Normandy Beach '''  -  ?  ?   

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

K. 

You ignorance on the German Jewish death camps is really showing.

I'm guessimg those ancestors of yours would be ashamed of your post.

Kind of embarrassing

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

If it is published enough times you can wipe out history for enough voters to win elections ---- but that does not make it so.

How wise was Ike when he took the time to fully document reality, along with saving records and anticipate the legal nuremberg..trials to come... when the world would have just wanted to cover it up and go home.  A lot of Eastern Europeans didn't even get the respect of documentation.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Ancestors , soaked  with  salt  water  at  Normandy ,  then  frozen  conditions  at  Ardennes ,  then  when  returning home a,   M Farmall  &  A  John Deere  were  preciouses sounds  -  -  - 

0 Kudos
powermajor
Frequent Contributor

@Hobbyfarmer - If I remember my history lessons correctly (it WAS a long time ago), I DON'T remember the Jews at Auschwitz had a choice of walking in to the "showers" or as you so delicately stated "blindly following". I believe the nazi's deemed it a "mandatory stroll". My beliefs are that the world is full of people that (likely) don't think just like I do, but I will listen to other's that have sane ideas (likely not any of the wild eyed pistol wavers involved in the Jan. 6th. assault on the Capitol), but some of your other not so radical comrades maybe. Do you think that trump, mcconnell, hawley, Cancun cruz, etc...travel around by sticking their thumbs out on the I95- nah, I think they take a jet, too. To (almost) quote you- "the problem with conservatives is- they just know so many things that just ain't so (re: the "wall", "tariffs will be paid by Mexico and China", "coronavirus is equivalent to the flu", "I was the one that ended family separation at the border", "windmill noise causes cancer", "my health care plan is coming in two weeks (preceded by "who knew healthcare would be so complicated)", Oh yeah, there are 29994 more of your supreme leader's lies that can be proven to be "just ain't so. You may also want to remember that even though trump got 71 million votes in Nov., Biden got 81 million votes so trump actually did come in "first loser". (Kind of embarrassing-huh!)

sw363535
Honored Advisor

powermajor that is one of the dumbest and most irresponsible entries I have ever read.  You start with trying frame the statement to say that the previous entry said jews who were killed were dumb or that they weren't told they were getting showers..............It is obvious why you fell for the rest of that entry...... I think you missed those history lessons.  Or have been reendoctrinated to the new age progressive narrative.  Either way  that entry says we are too low on the education scale to maintain a representative democracy.  

You gave a great example of how blindly 75 million people can be led to believe a false claim.  

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

The  Rise  &  Fall  Of  The  Third  Reich ,  explains most everything , especially  '' Megalomaniacs '' , which unfortunately drift  through  history  -  -  -

Large  Swath's  of  anything ,  are  somewhat  short  lived ,  in  the  test  of  time  - while  exit  strategy  can  be  somewhat  humbling  for  some  individuals  -   -  -

0 Kudos