cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powermajor
Frequent Contributor

Re: TID BITS

@sw363535 - Ok Here's what I meant...1)IT WAS NOT OPTIONAL FOR THE JEWS TO ENTER THE "SHOWERS". My history lessons taught me that was mandatory- and yes the Jews were likely much smarter than the nazi's running the country and the camps.  2) @Hobbyfarmer  said-"These are the people that care so much for the environment such as Billy Gates, All Gore, John Kerry ALL jetting around the world on their own private jets. They are the true "big foots".  Nancy flies around the country in her US Air force jet liner paid for by us. The list goes on... give me a break. "  My take is that it doesn't matter whether you're rep. or dem., the politicians hop a jet to go places, I do not believe that the repubs. have a smaller carbon usage than the dems. 3) I will listen and consider others beliefs- I WILL NOT TOLERATE STUPID, CLOSED MINDED CONSPIRACIES! (specifically Qanon) 4) @Hobbyfarmer also generalized " The problem with liberals is they just know so many things that just ain't so". Yeah, I'm more likely to believe weather extremes due to climate changes than the majority of rural folks- but (if we're generalizing here) most conservatives believe in the 30000 lies that trump has told in the last 4 years.  And- oh yeah... there's 81 million of us not 75 million, if we're generalizing.        Just saying.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

I appreciate your clarifications ....... makes more sense until you go into the hate trump pool and start quoting his opposition and saying it was him word for word without context corrections.

The politicians both have big feet.... and live a good life off the taxpayer.... either side of the isle.   And trump beat both to become president..... How did you miss that .... ?

Trump as any other elected official speaks often.... allowing far more opportunity to be misquoted.  I don't repeat the stuff I think is an intentionally tampered with verbage.   I giggled when Al Gore said "I took the initiative toward inventing the internet" but since I didn't hate him, I understood that it was not what he meant to say.... although I did hear it from President Clinton as well.  That confirmed the source of the internet..... or it was tongue in cheek humor.... It is really hard to tell so If I hated him I can run to the marketing page with it and make mikes job harder.

It is easy to claim corroboration of comments when the politicians are baiting the press to print what they want printed and will lie about anything.   

So knowing what a cesspool of knowledge printed and spoken material from press credentials can be in political terms, why do you believe the intent of every negative quote from that particular elected official.

Are you a member of the press?  or do you just share the hatred?   

Trump did several things that are admired in many areas of the country... one being hitting back at the press who think they are protected by the constitution from their "Misquotes" and personal attacks on candidates they oppose...

Trump   answered them in not so appropriate terms.....  many a job and business have been damaged by the biases of the press.  Investigative reporting is seldom actually investigated, balanced or fair.  Left or Right.  Always skewed Left.

Trump beat both parties to win the Presidency.   The corruption of both parties has long been a problem as you noted... Trump ran through both like an Ohio State tailback...... There were cheers outside the political/media press box.

Trump did make us all nervous when he went well beyond propriety to attack several of the presidential candidates in both party but especially the Dems.  But we don't forget Romney and McCain.  And if you attack enough with lies, slander suits follow.... .... ...... .....  ..... but they didn't.  

anyway I wasn't impressed with your lie about lies..... or more likely your hatred for a man who pulled off the near impossible by being somebody who would speak for a large number of voters who were not being represented in politics.......... or at least felt they were not..... or maybe it was a reaction to the progressive leanings of a press who claimed to be unbiased and fair.

But mostly he seemed to care about those who had been demonized by a political party who portrays the majority of Americans as racist, stupid and greedy.  In that context do you think you will change that by pointing out what might be misconstrued as a "lie".  In a world that lies continually and denies the obvious do we elect a president because he never lies..... ?   I remember one in my lifetime..... and I don't think the media liked him either.

Yelling lier in a theatre full of political hacks is not going to get you very far.  And it is probably gonna get us both a staring role in "The Forum"

Markets are open and I got a Feedyard comment to write.  Thanks for hopping  on the tailgate to share ideas with me today.

powermajor
Frequent Contributor

@sw363535 - Well stated...

I don't hate trump- truly don't care for ANY politicians or politics in general. I don't care for him but have listened to his plans and ideas for 4+ years.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Hopefully we will get the best out of the current winners. 

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Good  point  -  rather  than  more  senseless  event  like  Oklahoma  City  , April 19 - 1995   -  -  -

0 Kudos
ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Just to clarify, trump never won a popular vote. 70% of USA GDP comes from the states that voted for his opponent.  A majority of the red states that support him take more in federal funds than they produce. Just because they call it ag subsidies doesn't mean it's not welfare. I have been aware of trump since the early 70's and I have no respect for him or those who continue to support his UnAmerican ideas, even if you are of faith. Don't need to hate him, he never has been worthy of respect, especially for those who have know of him before he had a "make believe" TV show. His followers stormed the Capitol, crapped on the floor, smeared it with their hands, and threatened to kill friends of my family. On this blog, his people have stated that me and my fellow Democrats should be killed. I don't care at this point whether they feel they have not been represented or are deserving of something they are unable to define intelligently, they have crossed the line and are without a doubt, domestic terrorists. 

The sense of entitlement I see on this blog is truly an embarrassment for ag. The belittling of education and those who work to improve this country does not represent how I was led to believe ag people behave. The callousness of demanding a subsidy while others suffer is in human. I don't see how SF is best served by having this on their website and that includes cancelling  me too.

Yes, I get a check from the government but I am sending that to Texas to help people whom seem unable to manage their lives and infrastructure. 

No, I'm not a Russian bot, but I think "sw363535" could well be.   

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

if you don't understand the election process read a book or two.... the popular vote has never been part of the process and should not. It protects our minority rights.  Speaking "intelligently". voters in the US should understand how their system works..... and doesn't work

Us Russians envy your system of government so much that we, at least understand its benefits better than most voters in the US seem to.  Keep up your "cancel" attitude and destroy what you have with that hate somebody attitude.  Nothing that happened at the capitol in January is any worse that the filth presented by representatives in hearings trying to destroy the "enemy" they hate.  Their fellow Americans.

Freedom requires understanding of the process ....... destroying monuments and private property and defend your previous capital while you loose the heart of your country....... so foolish to hate what you have and at the same time think you are the envy of the world.  You are the embarrassment of the world.   A country that once bragged that every child had the opportunity to become president....   then when someone proves it their hated ........ so hated........ the culture of hate and burn.  

You may be the Russian bot.  Whether you think you are or not........ keep your subsidy.... no one in Texas needs that.  Since you know so little about the economics of the states use it to read better sources of information.  

First example........ actually read the usda budget......... break down the amounts that go too states....... you lied about it and you probably know better..... There is far more budget being paid to high population cities through food subsidies than to all of production agriculture.   I read the federal record and don't believe the political press.  Nor do I believe your statements... or your accounts of events you didn't attend.... its all hype to prepare for the next election.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Is the question at hand here being,   landowners  are  the  only  qualified  voters - maybe - ?         

0 Kudos
ddtfarm1
Frequent Contributor

Ivan,

You didn't read the federal register. You didn't read the USDA budget, either. The Summary is over 110 pages.  That's probably well beyond the attention span of of a Russian bot,, and, you would need a legislative aid to interpret it. Maybe you could put one of your staff on that.

In the USA, the food programs are funded federally and administered via states and local entities. So states with more people get more food money. You would think more people could have more influence than less people, right? On another note, did you know that California had more registered Republicans than any other state? Doesn't that just rip your knickers?? 

I hear the patriots are now claiming the insurrection did not happen. Is that the latest direction from Red Square? Holocaust denial, no 911, no moon landing. Where do you come up with this stuff?

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

The  deal  being,   My  Government Payments received are  A- OK -    your's  NOT  SO  MUCH - some  think Smiley LOL

0 Kudos