cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Thanks to all the geniuses

that told people to sell beans in the $9's. For the second year in a row the experts are saying that no one saw it coming.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanks to all the geniuses

It is best to make our own decisions when to sell. Listening to some guy on the internet for marketing advice is not very good. We have no idea who they are. On the other site there is a guy that posts about fifteen times a day. He thinks he is smarter then everyone else and when he posts, it is always the same old spiel, just regurgitated . He talks his position and bullies other posters that think different. I put him on the ignore list many times. He is a big bear.

There are posters that I respect for what they post. Pitt is one of them along with our own friend on this site c-xr-1. No BS, just what they see happening.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree. I was referring to the paid advisory services, though.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Keep the real data in mind. There are very few who have initial possession of grain. And many who hope to buy grain temporarily. There are more who make something out of.grain at the final destination than there are producers.

But all data aside.... Those who sell marketing plans need, most often, ownership changes to make a living.
So, the buyers control the message. And fear moves grain.
After all a marketing plan is a plan to move grain away from the owner.

Don't expect the message to change coming from a "paid informant"
0 Kudos