cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The Promise of a Soaker

From the local TV weathermen netted us a total of barely 1/4 inch in the rain gauge so far here in SE MN.   Maybe we have a chance at a bit more, but from what I am seeing it looks like it may be over for here and nothing but very light showers for the next 10+ days.  Not good.  

What seems to be a too often occurrence happened again last night - a friend of ours was killed in a motorcycle accident.  This is the third loss of someone close to us in the last six months in transportation accidents - airplane, snowmobile, and now this one.  It's a sad morning here...

Jen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: The Promise of a Soaker

It doesn't rain in a drought. I thought you would put together links showing how it isn't raining and a dissertation explaining why.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I tend to think the I 29 area from NoDak on South to KC is a DRY sog.

say Both sides of I 29.....100 to 300 miles Each side.

we'll see...

granted Noah and the Ark could hopefully float in the 1st part of June ....might be Less than a 50% chance Noah shows too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

With another small shower this morning our local area us received .97" over four days.  Only about 1/2 of what was forecasted but we'll gladly take it.  At the very least it'll buy us another couple of weeks to maybe receive something more significant.

0 Kudos