cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick83954
Contributor

The South America Crop Report for December 6, 2015

Good morning, 

This week's SACR covers Argentina's plan to unleash $8 billion of silobag-stored crops, Brazil's 101-million ton soybean forecast, and Uruguay's record production of biofuels.

The South America Crop Report for December 6, 2015

Patrick Archer

FarmsUY

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Re: The South America Crop Report for December 6, 2015

Pat - You could have saved yourself some time and us to by just reporting that were all hosed  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

This constant bearish spin on prices just continues to astound me.  

ECIN,  I guess it's time to bend over and take it like a man.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

0 Kudos
Silverwheaton
Senior Contributor

Agreed!  It is not unlike the mainstream press slanting everything in favor of liberals!  And covering Trump enough to try to get him on the republican ticket seeing he is a moderate to liberal like them!

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

It really do's crack me up on all the Pro's thought's with marketing any more - Or it's all dome and gloom - but it's so easy to jump on that band wagon - why ? it's easy - I read that it's all all about world movements in Econ and Mod's - Oh it's S/A'sbig crop or South Africa is dry but don't export much . Then I read from the experts here and there comments that Market eye post's up = to me - useless , If you have sometime today - pull up the 3rd Quarter profit reports - from say Bunge - Boy they took it in the shorts and yet they are in the know - or they say there are - The others are right there with them - If they know so much then what happened , to me - they don't know any more than we do at this point in time . If they did then they they would be in the Black - aren't they in marketing ? One time - I would like to read a original article on lets look at fact's like what would the markets do IF it do's turn off dry down South - as in S/A ?    the new president down in Argy ? He will cut export tax and flood the bean market - that's all I hear - yet I read that they will only cut it 5% a year - Now with all the beans that they have stored in big bags - what will only a 5% cut in tax really shake lose that first year ?? And I have read that some of them beans have been stored for 2 years - wonder how they will look when they pull them out - Boy all I know is there sure sounds like a lot of doom on here and other sites -  - I'm not saying there will be a big turn around to the high side - yet I have been in this business a long time  and one thing I have learned is that I use to worry myself sick about low production , low markets or the big one , what if they happen at the same time - even put me in the hospital one time - But you know what - about 90 % of the stuff I worried about never came about , but it sure helped out the sell of Tum's .

Some of the worse decisions I have every made in my business ,  was when I was younger was to  get caught up in this doom and gloom - B.S.= it's never going to get better , Only lower like the print has it today .

I will say this - I enjoy reading "Times " post's - As We are from Indiana and what he reports from here is about as close you can get - as well as his thought's about what is happening - Thanks Time .

Like I said - It's sure not rosie out there -  yet its not the end of the world either ------ yet Smiley Happy

Have a great Sunday - Time to use some of my extra worry time to Play with the pup Smiley Wink

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Trend has turned up in beans. Weeklys look good in spite of the bearish news. If she makes a run to 10 -10.50 , pull both barrels.
0 Kudos