cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Obama care is a republican plan

I wish the grain consuming side of the market could express how desperately they needed this new crop grain as well as they can express how overwhelming it will be when it eventually gets here.-----------

Gio it can be simply stated just not as simply as you said, and has much to do with the shutdown.   Every good president finds a way to bring about cooperation between extremes of viewpoint.  On one issue or another the Pres. sacrafices something of his stance to see that something percieved as good happens under his leadership.

We saw it in Clintons last term as he found other issues.  And we say it in GW's time in social issues like education and housing.  It shows us that our public servant in charge cares more for the welfare of every citizens of his country than his personal views and support base.  The process garners respect from all sides and abroad.  Even in his lame duck term Mr O is showing us he has no capacity to bring consensus on anything.  If in 5 years you have not gained respect in a public sense beyond those who feed off of you, your chances of being respected as  a "leader" are getting slim.  No mater what your color.

--------------------

Race is the most over used political issue of all time, but it still works in the US.   You can't win an election on racial guilt.  But when a political group uses it we should know that the candidate hasn't got much else to offer.

For hundreds of years the worlds economy was driven by slave labor.  The african races were used in the east half of this country.  Would Washington DC have been black if it had been cheaper to buy chinese, or indian------ or the counrty next door we can conquer.  Slavery is not solely owned by the aftican tribes.

Isn't it interesting that the same politics that champions Race issues condemns the industrial revolution.  Which made it possible for much of the world to turn away from forced labor.  

Stop believing all the half truth thrown out for political and financial gain.  And it you are not that foolish.  Stop promoting your politics of race on Marketing.

I

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Re: The Truth

Who in the h is ben carson? Is he the one that invented carsonigenics?

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Sw,

To you and to all the other guys that got mad that I posted this on the marketing side.  I wish you guys would say the same about the other messages that are political.   The problem is you don't.  Just look below to the other messages and you can see for yourself. 

0 Kudos
Advisor

Are you that out of touch krafty
0 Kudos
Advisor

Exactly
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Gio you are right we overlook too much,  but I think a man is entitled to his opinion.  Good or bad, and sometimes , even in a very inappropriate way, folks need to vent.  I try to show some respect for one who is stressed that much.

But reread your entry, you did not voice an opinion.  You forced an opinion on the reader, telling him what he thought.

Well,  "Plain and simple" -------- I can't remember an entry as offensive as your declaring every reader a racist.  If that is your view of the farming community you are wrong in the case of my farming community.  Even though the political pressure of this administration says past usda's have disadvantaged minorities, it is a lie when it is applied to every usda office and every community.  This administration doesn't seem to care about that.  I live in a community where black families homesteaded along with white as neighbors and friends.  My father and a black neighbor were and died friends.  His wife was one of my best teachers in school.  Their children our classmates and a challenge to keep up with.

There are moronic entries I ignore because they don't deserve the comment.  And my opinion is not needed.  The obvious is the obvious.

My dislike of the "Politics of Race" goes back to watching friends and classmates leaving their farm community in the 60's and living with the pressure on them applied by the "ploitical activism" in the colleges they attended.  The "Politics of Race" will eat it's own to further its cause.  Actually take the time to watch what that group will do to one of their own with a differing opinion.

Thanks for the other things you bring to us,  and I repeat, I hope you are ok.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Have a great weekend all.   Be safe.  No bad feelings to anyone. 

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Thanks for the cosby memory! HA!

0 Kudos