cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: The big question

Ray I certainly didn't mean to paint with a broad brush. This was one mans opinion in one store. Hope you and the misses are staying warm tonight! JR

0 Kudos
Advisor

JR the temp has dropped 22 degrees in 12 hrs here.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

NW yea we had that drop yesterday.  It's flippin cold out here today.  Wind is blowin hard straight from the west. sittin here now watchin Lonesome Dove and snugglin with the wife and kids. Fun time had by all. JR

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Should we even concern ourselves with 10,000 people trying to get out of a 2 man door?  With all the over the counter stuff, won't they just do what they did with AIG and the likes when nothing hit the trade floor but were rather all handled over the counter?  I have a feeling the same bubble is forming as the one that popped in 08'.  I just wonder if everything will be handled in the exact same manner as it was in 08'?  I still can't believe anyone actually thinks all of these swap derivatives and such are legal and a good idea.  I've read where individual stocks traded in this manner outnumber the actual shares even available by ten to one hundred times.  Where is the logic here? 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Have a GM credit card with 5% credit towards a new GM auto. Haven't received any benefit for myself, but have helped my children buy 5 cars. Good deal for me, but also good for GM as they sold cars that might not have been bought from them

0 Kudos