cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

The markets for Thanksgiving and Christmas

Which holiday will the bears get? Which one will the bulls get? Should be an interesting few weeks coming up. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The markets for Thanksgiving and Christmas

I think it`ll be neutral until the January report, then a bullish tinge into spring.  But that could be wishful thinking   🙂  

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Small slow creep upwards till just after Christmas then a set back with SA HARVEST pressure.

Maybe the grain shortfall in the panhandle area will start  to suck corn out of our area.

0 Kudos
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

my bin doors are shut until I get $6.25 cash corn, and $14.50 cash soybeans. I am pretty liquid right now and can afford to wait. 

If I wait, and take $4 corn, and $10 soybeans I am pretty sure that area land sales are no longer going to be $12,500 per acre, fertilizer is going to back off, equipment won't be double what it was a year ago, etc.

But, what do I know.....I have been wrong before.

I just know that these joebiden, djt-rump, big zero, shrub, etc bucks are not what they used to be.

a bushel of corn cannot even buy you a decent hamburger right now.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Look at the bright side.    If the $4 and $10 comes around.........You'll just be paying Brandon less in taxes.

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

I do like the $6.25 and $14.50 ideas as well. The sooner it gets there, the less we’ll have to provide for China. 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

well if you can get it to the panhandle for 40 cents we are already there in corn..... Brazil and Argentina are working on the bean side..... but within a 60 day period those goals are near done.

0 Kudos