cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dafeeder
Veteran Contributor

Re: The world is saved

I figured the world is saved because the grains have pull back so the commercials can get covered.

0 Kudos
rightone
Senior Contributor

Re: The World was never lost,

however man's implication that the articifial sky may fall therein creates the opportunity for profit for someone.

Basically some have the opportunity to spin a "half a kernal" of truth enough times around, such that the others then believe some or all of that.

Common folks thus become victimized to the "payola schematic" of continually "paying off" the upper tiers of the supposed "trickle down" society.

( suppposedly no other choices ).

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

We are all technically broke at some point. It is true that farmers often inherit land and house and to ease the transition as compared to wage earners. But generally the 'technically broke' person is investing in a house training a family and in the end - his own productivity.

I am really tired of the extremism and sensationalist proganda by those who have an axe to grind in some way. First it's going to be deflation, then inflation, and the same can go back and forth, seemingly without any mental effort. We are at deaths door every single day. It's a ridiculous way to look at life. And counter productive.

We have problems, we need to take some actions and invest in the future - and yet anything proposed is the end of the world. Fine, we can paralyze ourselves. I do think it's true that we can freeze everything up by just being uninformed idiots with bad attitudes.

'Doom and gloomers' is the traditional term for who I'm talking about. But it may be terminal this time. It is the absence of productivity.

I have to say I'm about done with it. It is infantile. And each slant is proclaimed as God's truth by people who have spouted so many inconsistencies and yet are seemingly unaware of it.

0 Kudos
jec22
Veteran Advisor

Palouser, you nailed it.  Everyone, everyday is using :  "Don't let a crisis go to waste". 

You just have to click the 'mute' button.

0 Kudos
Artifice
Senior Contributor

what GC buggers miss is

the world is fine and doesn't need saved.

see 50 yrs of doomgloom gcbugger history

0 Kudos
Artifice
Senior Contributor

hard knox----so granis can'tbe a bear mkt,,, its onlt down on Greece or something

0 Kudos