cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

There's Hope

Mr Genius Speaks after Fri report----(from agweb article) Jerry Gulke, president of the Gulke Group,  "We have (((reduced demand so much))), we can get a crop like last year and it won’t hurt us."   "us" - is he referring to himself, the sheep or United States?

We have already exhaustively dispelled the corn rationing myth on here.....soooooooooo????? But, to be objective, lets review......again, WASDE/USDA THEORETICALLY says the US has 21 hundreths of ONE percent more corn.......MAYBE, we'll have to wait for the final answer for almost 7 months.......nonetheless, demand has been reduced so much "ya just can't imagine - it's a miracle"

My late Grandma would say, "MY LAND" - with an impressed smile on her face.

wow, if this guy can have the the massive sheep following he does, anything is possible! 

wonder if he's done a lot of forward contracting and advised such to his clients?? Who knows?....or does he just have to say "YABBA, DABBA, BLABBA, MABBA, FLABBA, DO!!..AND the people listen up.  - never met the fella, but he must be pretty good at TALKING..........the people will line up and ya don't need to know JACK...or better/worse depending on your ethics - ya know jack, but ACT like you don't?.....is he a GAMER or what?......only in AMERICA.....GOT TO LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
NDf
Senior Contributor

Re: There's Hope

Whoa sounds like a trader got caught on the wrong side of the market and needs someone to blame.  Gulke has some good and bad points of view on the market, but he can't singley  hand move the market any more than the other advisor.

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

thank goodness.

0 Kudos
Slim123
Senior Contributor

Those marketing advisors have all the answers for you. Just sent them money for the advice. One of the farm magazines had the job performance rating including the price levels for corn and soybean sales recommendations that different marketing  firms gave for the year. I don't know how these guys can show their face to the public after being so wrong on the recommendation on sales. Each producer has to  control their own sales. 

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Thank you, Faust

.....i took some time to browse his website and was flabbergasted---something like 250,000 subscribers. WOW!

and it did sound like he advised locking in a sigificant % of 2013 - if anyone knows---that'd be great to know.......................we call that arse covering!

Dec - wkly continuation is a BUY HERE. As is prompt.

NDf- over 100,000 contracts traded in SH alone on the selloff Fri on what was probably LAST day of correction. So, yes the"pile on buys" got HAMMERED!!

i guess it is SOMEONES job to keep the sheep confoundedSmiley Happy

c-x-1

Senior Contributor
c-x-1

Re: Floor Talk February 8

got to remember, however, beans completed impulse (that lead diagonal) 4 days ago- cat? ---so end of correction probably today

0 Kudos
llakmf
Veteran Contributor

Thanks for the alerts. You did call this early in the week. So how is the weather in Texas, how soon will they start planting there.

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

llakmf,

anytime, my pleasure.

beans are cutting in a bit more tonight.....feeling is short lived on its correction....

....had posted earlier on trees already coming out. i'm not on physical side, but spring is about 3-4 weeks early according to all the vegetation. this has been mildest winter in a long time..........wheat might come out of dormancy early......... i would think if it continues mild - a lot of corn south of Houston - they might be looking out 30 days or less to plant if mild-trend continues.

- belt in badlands south of big D - maybe 30-45 days............i'm tellin' you though, mother nature is out-o-whack...got a maple began coming out about 8 days ago--usual is maybe Feb. 25th.

0 Kudos

CX ,

Not sure the decline is over. This thing may swing for a few days lower maybe another 18-22 day swing before she turns up one last time . Rally into spring and then she is done for a long time.

0 Kudos

Rethinking 14 may not hold the beans pretty violent downthrust last two days

0 Kudos