Honored Advisor

They like us, they really, really like us.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/poll-majority-of-americans-approve-of-trump-aid-to-farmers/ar-BBLd...   

More than half of Americans approve of President Trump's decision to send billions of dollars in aid to farmers affected by new retaliatory tariffs, according to a CBS News pollreleased Sunday.

Fifty-six percent of respondents said that they support the plan, including three-quarters of Republicans and a third of Democrats, according to the survey, which was conducted from July 26-28.

The Trump administration announced on Thursday that it would send as much as $12 billion in emergency relief to farmers affected by recent retaliatory tariffs implemented as part of an ongoing trade war.

Honored Advisor

Re: They like us, they really, really like us.

I’m in shock.
Honored Advisor

Take deep steady breaths...

Veteran Advisor

In this political climate it must be a statistical anomaly.

Doesn't seem to matter what party the President is affiliated with, to get

more than 50% to like something they propose is a miracle.  56% qualifies as a landslide.

Is it they like farmers or simply dislike the Chinese government?

Probably need both opinions (and a few more) to get to 56%.

Honored Advisor

[ Edited ]

It is possible that us farmers are a little too self conscience about our imagine with the country as a whole.  Oh I know the brother-in-law that didn`t go into farming might be envious that you might "live poor, but die rich" one day.  But in San Francisco or New York, it might surprise us that the people there have a positive opinion of the nation`s farmers....if they think about us at all. 

I think it was over 50% of Americans approve of the "bailout" 3/4ths Republican, only 1/3rd Democrats.   Okay, isn`t that funny?  Back in the Berkley Bedell and Tom Harkin days or fill in your state`s biggest shot Dem politician they were the champions of farm aid.  Now only 1/3rd of Dems support it???  My my my.

A lot of it is 2/3rd of Dems are going to oppose anything Trump does, clean air clean water babies having life....ah wait a minute, nevermind. Smiley Happy   

Honored Advisor

The shock is that MSN.com would acknowledge it.
Veteran Advisor

B    Careful    bout  this  baby   stuff  -  especially  at  our  border,   and  baby  health  insurance  being  a  NO  NO  - - - 

Honored Advisor

Cspan yesterday. Dems want 100 b. To provide health care for homeless. They mostly want it to finance the bureaucracy that claims to have done it.
All presented as to say that there is nothing for the homeless now while dancing around reality. Financing their jobs on the backs of the poor.
Veteran Advisor

Bee OCc  racy  - Learning  it  from   -  Board  Room  $uites  ''' occupants ''''  travel  plans  to    $witzerland   &   Cypru$   Financial   excursions   -  maybe  ? 

Be$test'$      example's   in  bu$ine$$   management   -  PiLLage   the  factory  -  Prop   up  the  $uite'$  -  Maaaayyyybbbbeeee   - - -

Telling  me  '' anyone ''  out  of   '' any  political  party ''  has  the  humble  feelings  of  some  mother  destitute  for  a  child's  care -  being  less  of  an  individual  than  '''''  any  person  '''' spending  a  sum  of  $130.000.oo    +   or  -    for  a   night  on  the  town  with,  in   so   called .   locker  room  atmosphere  ?  ?